Chapter 9

Fu Xinghe blushed, and hurriedly got up from Shen Ye.

     But the light screen of the video flew out a little, chasing Fu Xinghe's face.

     "Is it him?" Shen Yue was so surprised that she covered her mouth and whispered to herself, "Did you bring them all home?"

     She had heard from Shen Ye that she had been marked, but she still didn't quite believe it.

     a is so rare, what is the probability of being encountered? Not to mention it was Shen Ye. The only omega in the world who doesn't care about alpha.

     Who knew that as soon as he finished speaking, a handsome guy suddenly appeared on Shen Ye's bed, and threw Shen Ye onto him!

     When Shen Yue saw Fu Xinghe, it was as if she saw a miracle.

     Plus the expression Shen Ye showed when he was close to him just now. God, she finally had to believe that Shen Ye actually accepted an alpha.

     Fu Xinghe was almost slapped in the face by the camera, but he was very nervous in his heart.

     He also often heard Shen Yue's name in various news reports. In other words, almost all members of the Shen family hold important positions, are outstanding, and have a strong aura.

     They must have many standards for Shen Ye's future partner.

     Fu Xinghe felt guilty, thinking that the other party would definitely be angry with him.

     But Shen Yue took away the hand covering her face, and looked at Fu Xinghe with grateful eyes, as if he had just saved the Milky Way. "Are you Shen Ye's alpha?"

     This name. Fu Xinghe's ears were a little hot. "I'm not……

     "Great." Shen Yue became more and more satisfied with Fu Xinghe. Alphas are hard enough to find, let alone such handsome ones.

     As expected, Shen Ye had to deal with this matter by himself.

     "You should have said it earlier. I'm going to tell grandma the good news." Shen Yue said before leaving, and said to Shen Ye: "Remember to bring him back this weekend."

     "!!" Fu Xinghe opened his mouth, hastily trying to explain.

     Shen Ye: "OK."

     Fu Xinghe's eyes widened. "??"

     Shen Ye hung up the phone.

     How did it develop into this? Fu Xinghe was a little anxious, "Don't we need to explain?"

     "Let's just leave it at that, lest they bother me." Shen Ye didn't seem to care much, "You go home with me this weekend."

     Fu Xinghe swallowed.

     That's not the person who is going to meet the Shen family as Shen Ye's boyfriend.

     People who are in love may not be able to go this far.

     "But, me." Fu Xinghe actually felt nervous, after hesitating for a long time, he still didn't feel well. "This, this is not in the agreement."

     Shen Ye thought it was an accident at first, but Fu Xinghe's disgusted look somehow made him feel uncomfortable. "Then add it in." He insisted on taking him back.

     "..."

     ——

     The next day is the weekend.