Chapter 6

When Fu Xinghe woke up this morning, he felt that he had returned to normal, and he didn't have the dry and hot feeling of last night. You Qi opened the window and let the wind blow outside for a while, which was quite refreshing.

     After waking up, he has been looking at job advertisements and applied for a few, just waiting for the manager to tell him when he can leave.

     But who knows that the other party not only didn't let him go, but called him to go to the general as soon as possible.

     Fu Xinghe had no choice but to run over. As soon as he walked to Shen Ye's door, he could already vaguely smell a familiar fragrance.

     Fu Xinghe suddenly stopped, hesitating and not moving forward.

     When Kang Ping saw him coming, he immediately greeted him.

     "The general is not feeling well, we need you to accompany him to the hospital."

     Physical discomfort? how come. "OK……"

     Relieved, Kang Ping immediately stepped out of the way. "Then go and help the admiral out now."

     Fu Xinghe froze for a moment, he didn't expect Shen Ye's situation to be so serious.

     He entered Shen Ye's room, saw Shen Ye fell to the ground against the wall, was startled, and hurried over, trying to help him up.

     "Shen Ye, are you okay?"

     Shen Ye frowned very tightly, opened his eyes after a while, his eyes slowly focused on Fu Xinghe's face, and when he saw clearly who the person in front of him was, the light in his eyes moved slightly, and he suddenly reached out and grabbed him.

     Fu Xinghe asked in surprise, "Shen Ye?"

     Shen Ye lowered his head and closed his eyes again, his whole body was hot, he was breathing uncomfortably, his consciousness was not quite clear, but he kept holding on to Fu Xinghe inexplicably.

     The two were too close. A more intense fragrance hits the face. This time the scent has changed slightly.

     The marked omega pheromones lost their attraction to other alphas, and instead looked like a big cat that had recognized its master, calling Fu Xinghe's name constantly, sticking its way up along his limbs, Brings a slight itch.

     It smells so good.

     Fu Xinghe was a little dazed for a moment, then hurriedly shook his head.

     No way. No more mistakes.

     He just needed to send Shen Ye to the hospital, and then, this accident should end here.

     Fu Xinghe looked at Shen Ye with his head down, exerting some strength in his arms. "Can you stand up?"

     After a while, Kang Ping saw Fu Xinghe helped Shen Ye out, and immediately took him out, boarded an aircraft together, and drove quickly to a private hospital.

     As soon as he drove to the entrance of the hospital, the doctors inside had already greeted him personally, and took the admiral in. But because the other party was still holding his hand, Fu Xinghe had no choice but to enter the ward with him.

     After the doctor gave Shen Ye a drip, his fever finally subsided.

     Seeing that Shen Ye opened his eyes, Fu Xinghe seemed to be slowly waking up a little, and hurriedly pulled his arm back.

     Shen Ye grasped his hand tightly at first, then looked at Fu Xinghe blankly, paused for a moment, then realized what he had done belatedly, his expression froze, his five fingers loosened slowly, and let him go.