Chapter 18

Fu Xinghe remembered that they met at a party last time, so he just nodded and shook his hand.

     Unexpectedly, Harrell squeezed his hand, raised his head and leaned towards him, bringing a burst of fragrance between his actions.

     Fu Xinghe froze for a moment.

     Why can he feel a very strange fragrance from him.

     It smells like omega.

     But, no...he is not.

     Harrell saw that Fu Xinghe seemed a little puzzled, so he smiled, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me."

     "Oh, is this the scent?"

     As he spoke, he took out a small rose-colored glass bottle from his pocket, and sprayed it on Fu Xinghe's face.

     Fu Xinghe immediately closed his eyes.

     But the overly strong smell was still menacing, as if it was penetrating his nostrils into his brain, forcing Fu Xinghe to even take a step back, covered his face, and shook his head in pain.

     "Do you like it? It's a pheromone perfume."

     Perhaps because of the noisy background, Harrell came over again, his voice rang in his ears with a smile.

     "I mixed this one myself, and it may be different from the ones on the market. Researching perfumes is my hobby."

     Fu Xinghe shook his head, still covered his face and didn't speak. The smell was too strong, and it made his brain hurt.

     "It's okay." Harrell deliberately tilted his head to look at him. "Oops, I shouldn't have sprayed it in your face."

     He grabbed Fu Xinghe's wrist and pulled it down, getting closer.

     "What's wrong? Let me see. Could it be sprayed into the eyes."

     Fu Xinghe frowned slightly, looked up and saw Harrell's enlarged face, and immediately took a step back.

     "No."

     "Then how? It's all my fault." Harrell bit her lip, looking very guilty.

     "I'm fine." Fu Xinghe felt a little uncomfortable, and then stepped back, only to find that he had reached the wall.

     "But your complexion is not very good." Harrell bent his eyes and put his hands on his shoulders, "Sit down for a while."

     Fu Xinghe did feel a little dizzy.

     Seeing that Fu Xinghe still sat down with the force of his hand, Harrell raised the corner of his mouth.

     My ears are all red. I didn't expect to be so sensitive to this smell.

     Before he said that he was interested in their abo gender, it was not a lie.

     After all, he had heard that although the alpha gender was at the top of the food chain, no matter how cold and powerful they were usually. All it takes is a little omega pheromone, and it will turn into a big dog in heat, thinking only about that.

     The higher the quality of alpha, the harder it is to resist the influence of pheromones. During the susceptible period, the contrast is even greater.

     It's so interesting, isn't it.

     Harrell reached out and lifted the hair in front of Fu Xinghe's forehead, looking down at Fu Xinghe's slightly frowning brows, drooping eyelashes, and straight nose bridge, seeing that his originally handsome face was obviously flushed, The interest in his eyes grew stronger.