Chapter 16

Shen Ye originally hugged Fu Xinghe and slept peacefully, but then he felt a little cold and his arms were empty.

     In the midst of this unease, he dreamed of his mother.

     Shen Ye actually couldn't remember his mother's appearance anymore. At this moment in the dream, she was also against the light, shrouded in a halo.

     Shen Ye dreamed that when he was young, he stood on tiptoe, holding up a piece of fruit and wanted his mother to eat it. I dreamed that he told his mother loudly that he got the first place in the exam, told his mother that he cleaned the room, and he also told his mother that he loved her.

     Mother smiled at him.

     The young Shen Ye was very happy, and he tried harder to pass the fruit to his mother.

     "Mom, do you love me?"

     Shen Ye couldn't wait for a reply, and her mother's face became more and more blurred.

     The dream took a turn for the worse, grandma suddenly appeared, the fruit fell on the ground, and someone trampled it to pieces.

     Shen Ye dreamed again that he was crying and begging his mother not to let him go, not to want him.

     He struggled desperately and ran back to the door. He begged his mother to tell him. What would he do to stay by her side. He can do it.

     But his mother showed a look of embarrassment and guilt, and pushed him away.

     "Xiaoye, don't be like this."

     "Mom will be better off without you..."

     "You will have a better life over there."

     Then the door was closed to him forever. No matter what he did it was of no use.

     Shen Ye suddenly woke up from the dream, breathing heavily like drowning, covered in sweat, subconsciously stretched out his hand to the side.

     "Fu Xinghe..."

     He is now lying in the bedroom, the room is still full of the smell of Fu Xinghe, the clothes on his body have also been changed, very comfortable.

     But the bed on the other side was empty, and Fu Xinghe was not by his side.

     Shen Ye froze for a moment, took his hands back, and squeezed the clothes on his chest tightly, his palms were also covered in cold sweat.

     Then he got up, walked out of the bedroom, stood in the corridor, and looked towards Fu Xinghe's room.

     The door is closed.

     Shen Ye swallowed, walked over, and opened the door with his hand.

     Fu Xinghe is still there. The young alpha was lying on his side on the bed, with some shadows under his eyes, he seemed to have stayed up late and just fell asleep without the quilt covered.

     He temporarily marked him again yesterday, then hugged him and coaxed him to fall asleep first.

     Shen Ye still remembered how gentle Fu Xinghe's caress was, how warm his breath was, and how reassuring the sound of his heartbeat was.

     He looked at Fu Xinghe, his expression softened unconsciously, and he wanted to step over.

     But it stopped again.

     He likes Fu Xinghe.

     Through past misunderstandings, Shen Ye has never realized so clearly how much he likes Fu Xinghe, and how gentle Fu Xinghe is.