Chapter 21 End

"Shen Ye?"

"Aren't we going home?"

"It's outside..."

"No."

The unfamiliar environment deprived of vision, everything made Fu Xinghe's heart beat fast.

After being fed a few sips of wine by Shen Ye, his mind was also a little dizzy, and soon his lips completely forgot to speak, and he just focused on kissing Shen Ye.

When Shen Ye let go of his hand and left, he even felt reluctant.

For a few minutes, his world was dark, but he knew that Shen Ye was right in front of him. He could smell the increasingly rich aroma of his omega and hear the sound of his breathing slowly changing.

Finally, when Shen Ye approached again, he stretched out his hand to support Fu Xinghe's shoulder.

"Shen Ye?" Fu Xinghe was dull for two seconds, and suddenly his face turned red.

"Wait... no."

Shen Ye grabbed his clothes tightly and whispered in his ear: "Don't reject me..."

Fu Xinghe felt a violent inner struggle.

"But......"

"Don't refuse me."

Shen Ye lowered his head, his voice sounded a little strange, it was hard to tell whether it was anger or discomfort.

Fu Xinghe's worry about him finally prevailed, and he wanted to take off the blindfold to look at him, but Shen Ye grabbed his hand.

When Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye wanted to tie his hands up, he finally felt that something was wrong and pulled up the blindfold.

"Shen Ye. You..."

Shen Ye bit her lip and looked at him, her face and eye sockets were red.

Fu Xinghe changed his tune. "...Are you okay?"

Shen Ye stood up and lost his temper instead. "Why not?"

Fu Xinghe had a complicated expression, "No, don't..."

"I tell you, don't even think about going to Harvey Star!"

Fu Xinghe froze for a moment.

"I didn't say...going."

"Anyway, you are not allowed to go! I will not let you leave here."

It was only then that Fu Xinghe realized that Shen Ye had been angry since he didn't know when, but he held it inexplicably until now.

Fu Xinghe said helplessly: "I'm not going."

Shen Ye stubbornly refused to listen to it, but raised thorns all over his body, "Then why did you reject me?"

His attitude made Fu Xinghe lower his head and close his eyes.

Quarreling is like a dark swamp, suffocating him every time, and he subconsciously wants to avoid it.

But Fu Xinghe let out a breath, but still didn't do that.

He was willing to be dragged down the swamp with mud on his hands, because he wanted to bring Shen Ye out. He couldn't leave Shen Ye struggling with negative emotions alone.

He raised his head and explained again in a soothing tone: "Shen Ye, I have no intention of leaving."

"You have. You're just going to find him..."