Chapter 3

Fu Xinghe's consciousness was a little fuzzy.

     He couldn't remember the first time he saw Shen Ye. The first time I had an impression of Shen Ye in my memory was because a girl from a foreign class suddenly stopped him in the corridor and asked him to give Shen Ye a package of gifts full of love.

     When Fu Xinghe was in middle school, he was much more introverted than now, and he often blushed for no reason when talking to others.

     The girl asked so much, so he could only nod his head, not knowing how to refuse.

     Fu Xinghe took a small bag of cookies and a pink card from the girl, walked to his seat covertly and sat down, then looked around the classroom, only to find that Shen Ye's seat was at the back.

     Shen Ye was already nearly 1.8 meters tall at that time, and he was a celebrity in school, even in the class, he was always surrounded by a group of people.

     Fu Xinghe struggled for a day, turning his head to look at Shen Ye's position frequently, but he never found a chance to hand him the love letter and cookies. Later, Shen Ye noticed him, and even met his eyes.

     Fu Xinghe immediately turned his head away.

     Shen Ye looked a little fierce.

     In the end, Fu Xinghe could only wait for the classroom to be empty, then sneaked to Shen Ye's cabinet, and stuffed the love letter and cookies into it.

     After finally completing the task, Fu Xinghe breathed a sigh of relief, when he went out, he bumped into Shen Ye in the corridor.

     Shen Ye was wearing a light blue sportswear. He looked tall and thin. He seemed to have just finished exercising. There was still a little sweat on his temples. He didn't know how long he had been standing at the door.

     Fu Xinghe was taken aback, feeling inexplicably guilty, "No, I'm just giving something away."

     He made a gesture, thinking that he understood, lowered his head and hurried away.

     Shen Ye kept staring at him, and even called him out. "Fu Xinghe."

     Fu Xinghe didn't expect Shen Ye to remember his name, but he didn't stop.

     Shen Ye was also quickly embraced by Wang You who came over after him.

     "Boss, what's the matter?"

     Shen Ye had no choice but to look away, and instead glanced at his friend's arm with disgust. "Do not touch me."

     The two of them have known each other since childhood, and Wang You has long been used to each other's temper, so he didn't care at all.

     He went in and opened the cabinet door between him and Shen Ye, and a pack of biscuits fell out immediately. But the signed paper fell into the crevice of the cabinet.

     Wang You picked up the bag of biscuits, and immediately called out enviously, "Shen Ye, someone who likes you must have given it to you."

     Shen Ye's eyes fell on those biscuits, but this time he was stunned for a moment.

     "I said, so many girls confess to you, don't you have any ideas?"

     Only then did Shen Ye raise his head. "I don't like them."

     "Even if you don't like it, you can try dating, and you won't suffer."

     Shen Ye frowned slightly, looking at him with even more disgust. "I don't like it, why are you dating?"