Chapter 20

"I asked for leave for you, but you can go to work if you want."

     "Yeah." Fu Xinghe's ears were very red, and he still didn't have the nerve to look into Shen Ye's eyes. After nodding, he realized that he might not have said clearly, and added: "I want to go to work."

     Seeing that he was about to go out, Shen Ye pursed his lips and didn't speak any more.

     Silence fell between the two of them again.

     Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye seemed to be walking towards him, he was a little nervous, and looked up at him.

     There was a small piece of strawberry planted by him on Shen Ye's neck, and the scent of passing by was also mixed with the aroma of the pheromones of the two of them.

     Fu Xinghe almost habitually wanted to reach out to hug him, but before he could move, Shen Ye had already passed him and entered the bathroom.

     Fu Xinghe swallowed.

     He actually couldn't remember everything at that time, but the sporadic scenes he could remember made his heart beat fast and his mind was in a mess.

     Although they didn't make it to the end, the two of them did not know how many times they did together.

     Fu Xinghe didn't expect that Shen Ye would kiss him, help him like that...beg him with that expression, and didn't expect...

     He blushed and put his hand to his lips.

     The taste will be so sweet.

     However, Fu Xinghe looked back at the bathroom door again with some worry.

     Was Shen Ye's expression just now not very happy?

     In the bathroom, Shen Ye simply took a cold shower.

     He pushed back his wet hair and told him he needed to calm down, to calm down.

     How did he make up his mind in the first place?

     Let Fu Xinghe go.

     But it could also be because the water temperature is not cool enough.

     No matter how much he showered, he couldn't restore his previous rationality.

     On the contrary, every memory of getting along with Fu Xinghe in the past few days can make his heart burn instantly.

     When Shen Ye came out and saw Fu Xinghe's face and body again, he lost even the slightest thought of becoming rational.

     Fu Xinghe was in the bedroom, just put on his clothes, when he looked up, he saw Shen Ye standing at the door, looking at him.

     He froze for a moment, put down his shirt, and walked towards Shen Ye.

     "Shen Ye..."

     "You are not so clear-headed, and I happen to have the information you need, I know it all." Shen Ye looked away from Fu Xinghe with difficulty. "You don't have to explain to me."

     Fu Xinghe paused, looked carefully at Shen Ye's expression, scratched his head, and didn't speak again.

     But Shen Ye quickly asked again: "What do you want to eat in the morning?"

     "Ah, I drank a bag of nutrient solution."

     Shen Ye pursed his lips and lowered his eyes again.

     Hey, are you so disappointed?

     Fu Xinghe immediately regretted, should he have waited for him?