Chapter 10

The three of them went upstairs quickly, and also met the current head of the Shen family, the grandma Shen Yue mentioned.

     The old man is also a female alpha. Although he is old, he is still very imposing. His white hair is combed meticulously, and there are clear wrinkles between his eyebrows. It looked a bit harsh, and the atmosphere between Shen Ye and Shen Ye was average, as if they were not very close.

     Fu Xinghe was a little nervous, but when the old man saw him, he smiled a little and asked when they met.

     Fu Xinghe sat up straight subconsciously. "We've known each other since middle school."

     The old man nodded, "I always feel like I've heard your name before."

     "Really." Shen Yue took the conversation from the side with great interest. "Then when did you fall in love with Xiao Ye?"

     Fu Xinghe was stunned for a moment, and he didn't have time to think, so he could only say: "I like it when we meet..."

     After all, this reunion was only a few days ago, which seemed too short.

     Shen Ye was still holding hands with him, but when he heard that, his expression moved slightly, and he looked sideways at him.

     As soon as Fu Xinghe finished speaking, his face became hot because of lying, and he also looked at Shen Ye, not sure if he said something wrong.

     Seeing the interaction between these two people, Shen Yue first laughed out of satisfaction.

     However, Fu Xinghe's expression is a bit too nervous.

     She shook her head inwardly. Maybe it's because I met my parents.

     The four of them spoke a few more words, and then grandma kindly invited Fu Xinghe to stay for dinner.

     "You're welcome, go to the kitchen and let them cook whatever you like."

     Fu Xinghe nodded, and Shen Ye also stood up.

     Grandma stopped him, "Xiao Ye, I still have something to tell you."

     Fu Xinghe realized that it was polite to ask him to avoid, so he left immediately.

     Seeing him leaving, Shen Ye frowned slightly, but had no choice but to sit back on the sofa.

     Grandma pondered for a while, then sighed, and said, "Shen Ye, I have contacted your mother again, if you want to see her..."

     Shen Yue was stunned when she heard the words, she didn't expect grandma to say this. Sure enough, when this was mentioned, all the expressions on Shen Ye's face disappeared, as if a hard armor had been erected in an instant.

     "She doesn't want to see me, why should I see her?"

     Grandma didn't look good either. "It's your mother after all."

     "But she said, let me treat her as dead."

     "Even if she said something like that. That's all in the past."

     "Are you still thinking of using me to get her back?" Shen Ye stood up directly and suddenly smiled. "I've been here all the time. If she wants to see me, even if she leaves, it will take 20 years."

     "You want to see her. I can't help you at all. You should find another way."

     After Shen Ye finished speaking, he turned his head and left.