Chapter 11

Everyone quickly sat down at the long table together. The wine in Fu Xinghe's hand was also passed to the servants.

     After being seated, the food was quickly brought to the plate by well-trained people.

     In fact, Fu Xinghe has been taking nutritional supplements for the past few years, and he doesn't even choose the flavor. After all, the price is there.

     But at this time, the food in front of him was clearly cooked by the chef. The tableware is very delicate and beautifully arranged, but there is not much food inside, after all, several dishes need to be changed.

     The wine Shen Yue specially selected was also poured into his glass.

     Fu Xinghe has hardly ever drank wine, so he took a sip at this time, but he didn't think it was bad. Even when he was eating, there was always a servant standing behind him, ready to serve him at any time, which made Fu Xinghe still not used to it.

     Every time they saw Fu Xinghe drank the wine in the glass, they would refill it for him, not much, which made Fu Xinghe subconsciously feel that he should drink it up.

     The atmosphere at the dinner table was still not lively, mostly just the siblings were chatting about things in the military camp.

     Shen Yue spoke halfway, then suddenly smiled.

     "Does your boyfriend know how to drink?"

     Shen Ye looked sideways, only to find that Fu Xinghe's face was red.

     After hearing this, Fu Xinghe blushed even more, and really felt a little dizzy. Seeing that Shen Ye drank casually, he thought that there should be no prescription for this.

     "Do you want to go to the bedroom to rest for a while?" Shen Yue said: "You can sleep here at night."

     Fu Xinghe nodded, then looked at the big scary house in a little confusion. "Which bedroom?"

     "Ah," Fu Xinghe turned his head as if he suddenly remembered something, and said seriously to Shen Ye, "I want to sleep with you. Because we are a couple."

     Shen Yue burst out laughing. "Why is he so cute?"

     Shen Ye didn't expect Fu Xinghe to say that and pulled him up. "……you're drunk."

     Shen Yue laughed again. Now there are two blushing ones.

     ——

     Fu Xinghe was brought back to Shen Ye's bedroom, drank some water, and after a while, Shen Ye went outside again.

     Fu Xinghe walked to the bed by himself, let out a breath, and lay down on his back.

     The well-cut expensive fabric perfectly wrapped his long legs hanging by the bed and his thin waist, but it also made him feel a little restrained at this time.

     Fu Xinghe still felt dizzy, and he could always smell Shen Ye vaguely.

     He straightened up, took off his coat, and sniffed his cuffs again.

     Maybe it's because I didn't change my clothes. After all, I have been stuck with Shen Ye all day today, and I have been stained.

     He frowned slightly, squinted his eyes and lay down for a while, not only did not fall asleep, but felt a little hotter.

     Although Fu Xinghe didn't say anything, in fact, Shen Ye's fragrance sometimes made him feel a little irritated.

     Because it is too fragrant.