Chapter 17

But Wang You still agreed to go out for a drink, and even told Shen Ye Baba a lot of popular shops on the space station.

     Although Shen Ye nodded, he was obviously not very interested.

     Wang You watched him for a while, and soon realized that Shen Ye's mood was not right at all. Been a little out of my mind all day. If there is any movement in the terminal, you will pick it up and watch it.

     Kang Ping seemed to be reporting something to him. Shen Ye's thoughts were all on that, and he often seemed to want to send something, but he typed and deleted it.

     Wang You simply said: "What happened to you and Fu Xinghe?"

     Shen Ye paused and put down the terminal. "What do you mean... how do you know?"

     Wang You was helpless.

     No, who else can make you like this?

     He originally thought that Shen Ye should have just been marked, and he thought they should be very good. But now that I think about it, the two of them didn't get tired of being together just after marking, this seems to be a big problem.

     Shen Ye lowered his eyes at this time, his eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes, and he didn't seem to have a good rest.

     Wang You deliberately said: "Why, you don't want him anymore?"

     Shen Ye frowned slightly, glanced at him, and didn't speak.

     Wang You smiled, and imitated what Shen Ye said before: "That's right, the two of you have nothing to do with each other. You treat him as a tool."

     Shen Ye pursed his lips, and his complexion became even worse.

     "Hey, why don't you ask again, I heard that they have a new drug that can wash off the marks directly. In this way, you don't have to wait a month, and you can say goodbye to Fu Xinghe now, and you don't have to have anything to do with him anymore .”

     Hearing what he said, Shen Ye's expression stiffened.

     Seeing his expression, Wang You sighed secretly, reached out and patted his shoulder. "Don't be nervous, I'm talking nonsense."

     Shen Ye: "..."

     "Look, I'm helping you to see clearly—" Wang You was smug at first, but quickly ran away in panic, "—Oh shit! Kick it lightly!"

     "The leg is broken!!"

     ...

     Wang You was punished and vowed not to care about these two.

     In the evening, the two went to the largest nightclub or bar on the space station.

     As Wang You limped in, he murmured, "Do you know what I'm called? I'm disabled and strong."

     Shen Ye said, "If you don't say a few words, you will live longer."

     The environment of the bar here is dark, and the entire wall and roof are specially made with special effects of the seabed. The top is like an aquarium, and the light inside is light blue with water ripples, which can be described as beautiful.

     But as soon as he walked in, Shen Ye frowned at the noisy atmosphere.

     When the two went in, they happened to see Harley's prince, Harrell, at the front bar.

     The pale blue light, combined with his blond hair and robes, made him look almost mermaid-like.

     He obviously knew his own beauty, so he deliberately sat there, enjoying everyone's attention. There are indeed many people who want to talk to him, but he seems to be a little lacking in interest.