Chapter 12

After a few days, Fu Xinghe found out that Shen Ye had a business to meet someone from Star Harvey, and he wanted to take him to the space station.

     Fu Xinghe was a little surprised, but he also had a little expectation. Because he probably can see some very sophisticated heavy mechas, which ordinary people generally do not have this authority.

     but.

     He still asked in a low voice, "Is it okay?"

     Shen Ye's aura that belonged to him hadn't dissipated yet, and he had to meet many people.

     In this way, people outside also know that he was marked. Fu Xinghe worried that he would get angry.

     "What?" Shen Ye looked at him, and it took a while to realize what he might be talking about, and said, "It's nothing."

     He never cared whether others knew or not. On the contrary, after returning home, Fu Xinghe's attitude towards him was obviously a little more alienated than at his home, which made him inexplicably a little unhappy.

     The two went out, and soon went to the transfer station together, and then passed through a special passage, and boarded a military private spaceship.

     The lounge inside is also very luxurious.

     Fu Xinghe hadn't been to the space station yet, boarded the plane with some novelty, and then chose a seat to sit down.

     While waiting for the spaceship to depart, he glanced at the terminal.

     The remark was that the number of the mathematics forum sent him a message.

     【elder brother. This drink is so sweet. Do you have any drink recommendations? ] followed by a picture.

     But Fu Xinghe didn't open it.

     He actually didn't quite understand why this person was so keen on talking to him about things other than mathematics.

     "Fu Xinghe."

     Fu Xinghe immediately put down the terminal and looked at Shen Ye. "Ok?"

     Shen Ye put on that straight black military uniform again today, and combed his hair back, his tough profile looked extraordinarily ascetic and handsome. He looked ahead, but said to him childishly, "Why are you so far away from me?"

     Fu Xinghe froze for a moment. This lounge is so big, and there are only two of them. He and Shen Ye were only separated by an aisle. Where is it far.

     But he stood up immediately, walked to the seat next to Shen Ye and sat down.

     Shen Ye lowered his arm and leaned against his back, only then did he appear much more satisfied.

     Fu Xinghe looked at him for a while, leaned over and asked him in a low voice, "Am I still your alpha?"

     You also have to look close outside, in order to block the peach blossoms?

     Fu Xinghe's breath reached Shen Ye's ears. His eyelashes drooped slightly, he turned his face away, and was silent for a while before he spoke. "Ok."

     Fu Xinghe looked at Shen Ye with some doubts.

     But doesn't the other party want to find a partner?

     What to do after that.

     Even though he was thinking this way, Fu Xinghe still raised his hand and took Shen Ye's warm palm again.