Chapter 2

Seeing that Shen Ye's face became more and more gloomy, Fu Xinghe was about to break out in a cold sweat when he saw him.

     After all, he was still very afraid of Shen Ye getting angry.

     But they haven't seen each other for so many years, apart from this, Fu Xinghe didn't know what else to say.

     Fortunately, at this time, another boy with a crew cut in military uniform ran over.

     "General, are you all right?"

     Shen Ye didn't answer, but his eyes still fell on Fu Xinghe.

     Kang Ping is Shen Ye's orderly. He didn't get a response, so he couldn't help but follow the admiral's gaze to look at the waiter in front of him, and then he was slightly taken aback.

     This waiter turned out to be an alpha?

     He was about the same height as the admiral, standing facing each other at this moment, although one was black and the other was white, and his temperament was very different, but he did not lose the wind. The admiral's sharpness and eccentricity made him appear to have an extraordinarily clean and gentle temperament, which gave people a feeling of falling snow on a jade tree, which was unexpectedly seductive.

     Just what are he and the general doing?

     Kang Ping turned his head, and immediately misunderstood what happened here, and unconsciously took a breath.

     This waiter is absolutely dead.

     You see what's the use of being handsome, how can you blindly find Admiral Shen. Can Admiral Shen be the kind of omega who can't walk when he sees alpha?

     The last alpha who dared to flirt with Admiral Shen with pheromones was already beaten up by the admiral so much that he didn't even recognize his mother, okay?

     Kang Ping looked at Fu Xinghe's face with some pity, and was quite sure that this face was very popular in the upper class circle. If he hadn't found the wrong person, he would probably have taken care of him in the next second. He was a little bit embarrassed, but suddenly found that Shen Ye looked back He glanced.

     That gaze made him tremble suddenly, and he immediately withdrew his gaze from Fu Xinghe's face. "Admiral, Admiral? Everyone is looking for you."

     Only then did Shen Ye look away, lowered his eyes and nodded.

     Kang Ping let out a sigh of relief, not understanding why he displeased the general just now.

     He carefully raised his eyes to peek, always feeling that Shen Ye was different from usual.

     The admiral kept frowning. On the one hand, he clearly wanted to leave, but his eyes continued to look at the waiter alpha, as if he wanted to say something, but he suppressed it again, and his emotions were obviously more exposed than usual.

     Instead, the waiter kept his eyes down, not intending to talk to the admiral at all, just looking down at the ground.

     He didn't want to see him.

     From the beginning, Fu Xinghe's attitude was so obviously withdrawn, Shen Ye gritted his teeth, and finally turned and left.

     Fu Xinghe raised his eyes, only then did he notice that Shen Ye's face seemed a little pale. He hesitated for a moment, but whispered behind him, "Are you okay?"

     Shen Ye stopped when he heard his voice, but soon clenched his hands again and said with sullenness.

     "Don't worry about it."