Chapter 14

Fu Xinghe originally wanted to refuse, but Song Ming heard that he was going to the hospital to pick up his father, and said that he should give him a ride.

     "I've met my uncle before, it doesn't matter, I'll go with you."

     Fu Xinghe's kindness was hard to turn down, so he agreed.

     Song Ming quickly drove the aircraft to this high-end community, and saw the young alpha standing by the roadside from a distance.

     The residential area behind Fu Xinghe is as beautiful as a garden in the sky, and Fu Xinghe's handsome face is really outstanding. Song Ming glanced at him and always felt that he was like a canary that escaped from a cage.

     After realizing his thoughts, Song Ming took a deep breath, feeling that he had realized something.

     Fu Xinghe waved to him and got into the car quickly. "thanks."

     Song Ming's flying machine was a lightweight one, and Fu Xinghe's long legs could barely fit, so he lowered his head and adjusted the seat.

     Song Ming looked at him and asked hesitantly, "Xinghe, don't you have a flying machine?"

     Fu Xinghe shook his head.

     A small aircraft is not very expensive. Song Ming grabbed his knees and tried again.

     "Did Shen Ye not let you go out?"

     Fu Xinghe didn't answer, but looked up at him with a obviously stunned expression, as if saying, how do you know?

     Song Ming took another breath, feeling that the situation was very serious.

     He mulled over his words. "Well, we haven't been in touch for a long time after graduation. I really didn't expect you and Shen Ye to be together."

     "Ah." Fu Xinghe touched his nose guilty.

     "I asked you something, don't be angry." Song Ming lowered his voice, as if he was filming a legal program, and looked at him quite seriously, "Are you...forced to be together with Shen Ye? "

     Fu Xinghe's eyes widened and he didn't react. "Huh?"

     "I remember that he was very possessive of you before, is it getting worse now?"

     Song Ming didn't care if Shen Ye was a hero of the empire, because he was friends with Fu Xinghe when he was in high school, he was often stared at by Shen Ye. After experiencing the incident of being threatened by Shen Ye by the collar when he graduated, his impression of Shen Ye was even worse.

     "Tell me, don't be afraid. Will Shen Ye not let you go out, work, or talk to strangers? Will he hit you?"

     "??" Fu Xinghe hurriedly said, "That's not the case."

     Song Ming still didn't quite believe it. "Then tell me what you're doing now?"

     Fu Xinghe got stuck.

     really! Song Ming was very sad. "I've always found it strange. It's impossible for someone as talented as you to be an unknown person. But in the past few years, I haven't heard your name in the field of scientific research."

     "Is it because of Shen Ye..." Song Ming hesitated to speak, his face was filled with themes that could not pass the trial. Forbid you, little black room, robbery, letters, forced love? ?

     "???" Fu Xinghe shook his head frantically. "No no. Of course not."

     "Why do you think so?"