CH03 I BELIEVE YOU!

“Did Anisha finalize her outfit for the wedding and the reception? Do we have the décor plan drafted?” Akshara asked, looking at her team during their Friday morning meeting.

Aarohi shook her head. “She says she is not set on a dress yet.”

Akshara let out a sigh. “Can we get the designers to give us the details of the outfits, so we can plan for the props and decoration? They can work with Anisha on the style.”

“That’s a negative, Akshara. Anisha is yet to like a dress that she wants to wear for the reception and the other events.” Aarohi sounded frustrated.

“What about the wedding saree? That should be set because I know Anisha’s mother had chosen that for her.”

“Nope. Anisha confirmed she will not be wearing one of those sarees. She wants the designer to make her a custom saree with the traditional silk.”

Akshara thought for a moment.

“Have Neeraj get in touch with Anisha. If she has not liked any of the designer’s outfits, she is not going to find anything she likes.”

“Neeraj is not in the same league as the designers Anisha has been working with. Are you sure he can meet her requirements?” Aarohi speculated.

“We shall see. She may or may not, but we need to change the strategy.”

Aarohi nodded, and Akshara turned her attention to Jai, her entertainment lead.

“How is the performance prep coming along?”

Jai nodded. “It’s good.”

Aarohi let out a laugh. “Good? He is having the time of his life working with celebrities, especially with Karina Sehgal.”

Akshara smiled when she saw Jai turn red in the face.

“Glad to hear you are having fun. Make sure you have practice sessions with Anisha’s fiancé as well.”

“Yes, Akshara. I am working with both families.”

“Jai, I want a sequence for Anisha to have a dance with a family member after the group performances. Can you work on that?”

“Who is she dancing with? Another celebrity?” Aarohi rubbed her hands together.

Akshara shook her head. “Not sure yet, maybe Anisha’s brother or another family member.”

The entire room fell silent like people could not believe their ears. It had been a week since the engagement party, and the team is still dreading to talk about Mr Brozilla.

“Guys, Anisha would love to dance with her brother. It doesn’t hurt to try.”

“Akshara, I can’t deal with him.” Jai was the first to speak up.

“What? Why?” Akshara faked ignorance as she could not let her team be intimidated by a demanding client.