CH10 I WILL ELOPE...!!

“What a party! And we are just now getting started.” Aarohi cheered, and Akshara smiled in response to the excitement in her voice over her headset.

“This is an awesome hotel for such a party. I’m so glad we didn’t change the venue.”

“Why do I not see you on the dance floor?” Aarohi giggled.

“You know me. I like watching from the control tower.” Akshara smiled, scanning her eyes across the security cameras.

“Are you sure you don’t want to hang out—”

“I lost you, Aarohi.” She pressed into the earpiece.

After a lot of static, Aarohi’s voice came through.

“Did you have Brozilla on the list of attendees?”

“Why do you ask? And we don’t call him that anymore,” Akshara warned.

“I know. But it’s such a cute name. I can’t get over it.”

Akshara looked through her list and saw that Abhimanyu had declined the event. “He is not supposed to attend.”

“Well, Brozilla is in the house, and he is on the prowl.” Aarohi laughed.

“Aarohi, did you have too much to drink?”

Her friend giggled.

“Maybe I did, but I am off duty in five minutes.

I got morning breakfast duty. So do you, you should go sleep. Leave it to Jai and crew to take care of the party.”

“Yes, lock down all the entrances. No in and out without approval from either you or me.”

“Done. Good night. I am going to go catch some sleep.”

“Yeah, rest up. We have a busy day tomorrow,” Akshara said and switched the channel to talk to Jai.

“Jai, you are in charge for the rest of the night. The hotel staff will assist with anything you need and call me if someone needs to go out or come into the hotel.”

“You got it, Akshara.”

“You guys have fun.” She smiled at she took off the headphones.

“What about you? No fun for you?” The voice that she was least expecting to hear that night, but it made her smile broadly.

“Hi, Abhimanyu, good to see you. We weren’t expecting you.”

She was surprised to see him in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Like he showed up to take a peek and not to be a part of the celebration.

“Sorry to disappoint you.” He smirked.

“Not at all. Glad you were able to join. Will you be staying the night?”