AUTHOR'S NOTE : PLEASE READ IT

I feel like I could have ended this book in a better way but here we are. It has taken me four years to write it so I'm pretty sure the writing has been probably different and horrible.

I promise that I will edit the book soon and I will give it a little tweaks here and there but other than that I am proud of myself. This was the first fanfic I started but sadly I finished the Henry Danger one first. (The Tiger Virago)

Thank you all for reading my book. I can't believe I have 50,000 reads. I didn't expect that many people to read my book. Thank you for the votes and the comments. I read every single one of them! I thank @UfuomaEghagha for commenting on my chapters recently. I really appreciate it.

I am planning to write a second book that will continue Taliya's story after the war. I will be using the comics plots but then a lot of my own. Taliya will be older in the second book so there will be a lot of drama.

Now I plan to write a book that is actually my own idea. I am not sure of the title but I do know the story line that I plan to write. Please check out my account because I am posting it soon and I really want to know what people think of it.

See ya =)