11. Jet's plan

Sokka's POV
I ran as fast as I could to get to the tent where we had been sleeping. When I got in, I found Aang playing with Momo and Katara making a....... weird looking hat. "We're leaving." I said with finality but Katara as always had something to say instead of just listening to me.

Katara frowned. "But I made Jet this hat." I shook my head. I couldn't believe Katara liked the guy.

"You're boyfriend Jet's a thug." I really hoped Katara and Aang would believe me. We couldn't stay here any longer after what he'd done to Taliya. Plus Zuko might show up here anytime soon.

"What?" Katara asked, surprised." No he's not."

"He's messed up Katara." I said as I started putting my stuff together.

"He's not messed up. He's just got a different way of life." Aang said defending him. "A really fun way of life." Aang still thought like a 12 year old even though he was the Avatar.

"He beat and robbed a harmless old man. He also injured and captured a girl."

"I want to hear Jet's side of the story." I sighed. She couldn't even trust her own brother.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
"You told them what happened but you didn't mention that they were fire nation?"

"No he conviniently left that part out." Katara said now facing me.  There had to be a way for me to show my sister and Aang who Jet really was.

"Fine. But even if they were fire nation they were harmless civilians."

"They were assassins Sokka. I found this in the girl's bag." He said revealing a dagger." There's a compartment of poison in the handle. They were sent to eliminate me. You saved my life Sokka."

"I knew there was an explanation." Katara said with relief. Then it clicked.

"If you guys don't believe me I can show you were Taliya is."

"Taliya?" Aang asked.

"The girl Jet  captured."

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
I led them smirking all the way. But Jet's calm look scared me. I didn't like it. When we reached the tent, I opened happy to see Taliya again only to find nothing there. No blood stains. No chains. Just nothing. Anger built inside of me as I walked over to Jet and gripped his shirt.

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"Who?"

"Sokka stop it." Katara said and I let him go and walked away a few steps before I repeated what I told them.

"We're leaving." Now I had to look for Taliya.

Taliya's POV
I was waiting anxiously for Sokka. He said he would return but I started to wonder what was taking him so long. Was he pretending to help me but really he was on Jet's side? But I could have sensed it. I wish he would have removed these chains. I heard footsteps approaching. I got excited but when the person came to view I saw it was the huge guy they called Pipsqueak. He unlocked the chains and put me roughly on his shoulders. "Where are you taking me?" I asked but he didn't speak. He just lifted me and walked out the tent. I had decided to scream but before I could open my mouth, he said, " If you scream, I'll slash your neck." I decided to keep quiet. I didn't have energy to fight.

We went down the tree which I realized it looked like a treehouse. After passing a couple trees,we arrived at a metal cage where the weird looking girl, Smellerbee had stood beside it, keys in hand. I was thrown in and it was locked. How was Sokka going to find me now?