24. The Waterbending Master

I was bored. Really bored. Since I joined Team Avatar, I doubt I'd ever been this bored. No one talked and all we could hear is the ocean waves hitting on each other and the icebergs around us. I looked over to Aang who was in the front then to Sokka at his usual place at the back of the saddle. Katara was in the middle, her stomach to the saddle. I was in the same position all the way in the front of the saddle. I sighed as I tried not to close my eyes watching ice glaciers. Ice glacier number one,ice glacier number two, ice glacier number three, ice glacier number.........

"I'm not the one to complain but can Appa fly any higher?" Sokka said literally in a complaining voice. No wonder I could count ice glaciers.

"I have an idea! How about we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole?!" Aang snapped as he turned around to glare at him.

"I'd love to. Climb on everyone." Sokka said sarcastically as he motioned us to climb on his back." Sokka's ready for take off." Only Momo got on his back. I would have laughed but I was too bored and wasn't in the mood to hear bickering.

" Look, we're all just tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight." Katara said.

" I hate to say this but Katara is right. And bickering won't help." I yawned.

"And for what? It's not like we can find the Northern Water tribe. There's nothing up here." He complained.

"With that attitude we won't." I snapped. Two seconds didn't even last before an ice glacier appeared before us and Aang swerved Appa around it. I screamed as it was a very sharp corner. And when I thought it was finally over, ice appeared out of nowhere again and it caught Appa's leg. We went round and round and round till Appa hit the water with force. I shook my head, feeling dizzy.

I heard Appa growl and when I looked below, we were trapped. Men in blue with clothes similar to Sokka headed towards us. "They're waterbenders!" Katara exclaimed. "We found the water tribe!"

I smiled." Finally!"

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

We watched as the waterbenders took us to their home. I was so relieved,so excited. After all this traveling,Aang was finally going to learn waterbending. I felt like I had achieved something huge.
"There it is!" Aang shouted and I perked up to see it. There was a huge wall of ice with the water tribe insignia.

"The Northern Water tribe." Katara said in awe.

"We're finally here."

"It's amazing."I added. I watched as some of the waterbenders made a path for us through the wall. We found another wall inside in which some men made the wall  wash down as water was added.

"Just imagine all the waterbenders that live up here." Katara said.

"We'll find us a master to teach us no problem." said Aang as we watched the walls. It was an icy fortress with walls of ice. There were animals I had never seen before, just heard of them. Appa followed the three guides who were in front of us and we passed looking at the infrastructure as people stared at us. Aang waved to people as people waved. Katara frowned and I couldn't understand why, like who wouldn't wave at the freaking Avatar?

I was glad I could finally relax and explore this place. We passed by a girl who had white hair. She was pretty and from her clothes she looked like royalty." This place is beautiful." Katara complimented.

"Yeah she is." I swiftly turned to Sokka who was ........ ADMIRING THE GIRL!! I glared at him but then I remembered, we might not even meet her.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~