Tell me everything

On our way back to the Blight's Manor we held a conversation about what has happened between me and Eda.

„And well then she gave me the shirt."
I smiled brightly while looking down at it.

„And I always thought I'd be the most awkward one between the three of us." Ed implied.

I grumbled. He was right. I was indeed pretty awkward.

„Looks like a Happy End tho" Emira added, showing me a thumbs up.

I nodded and grinned to myself.
Eda...

Meanwhile at the owl house

„And then Eda? What happened then?"
Luz asked insistently while following Eda all around the house.
„Then we got here" Eda replied with an annoyed grunt.
„And?"
„That's it."
„But what did you two do then?"
Eda stopped right in her track and turned around to face Luz, slightly irritated.
„Enough questioning. Go and do your homework or whatever you kids do."
Eda walked to her room and closed the door right in front of Luz's nose.
„It's Saturday" Luz whispered trough the keyhole of Eda's bedroom door.

Eda pressed her pillow against her ears as she lay in bed. „Make it stop" she grumbled as Luz continued to ask her about everything that has happened this day.

Some minutes later it got quiet in front of Eda's door. She sighed in relief, walked to the window and looked out of it, unknowingly that you'd look out of the window at the same time too.