Eda's obsession

„HELLO Y/N! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!"

As expected, Hooty opened the door and shoved me inside. Everyone else was already there, standing in the living room and holding glasses in their hands, staring at me.

„Eda was already asking for you HOOT HOOT!"

„Time to guard the house again" Eda laughed awkwardly and shut the door close.

I smiled brightly at her but then looked for Luz, the birthday kid.

„Happy birthday Luz."
I handed her the last released book of Azura wrapped in golden gift paper with blue stars on it.

„Looks like someone put a lot of effort into wrapping it" Eda claimed.

„I heard I am quite talented with my hands" I replied playfully.

Luz looked between Eda and me in slight disgust but then involved herself. „Anyways, thank you so much Y/n!"
She hugged me. Eda smirked.

„You're welcome."

After she let go off me, she introduced me to her friends and also Lillith, Eda's older sister.

„I already excuse myself for Edalyn's behaviour. Sometimes she can be quite...unbearable" Lillith said in a dark voice while holding a glass of apple blood in her hand.

I looked over to Eda who leaned against a standing lamp which then fell down, almost with her.

I grinned. „It must be a challenge to be her sister."

Lilliths face saddened and she looked guilty down to the ground. „We were closer as children. But I try my best to catch up the lost time."

The twins approached us and Edric hit me on my back. „There you are. We almost thought you wouldn't come."

„Bad timing" I said and turned back around to face Lillith but she already walked away.

„Like to spend some time on your own or what?" Edric asked.

„You should rather spend some time with Eda. Look she stands there all alone. Go!"

Before I could react she had already pushed me towards Eda.

Motionlessly I stood right in front of her, lacking for words.

„Y/n!" Eda affirmed in a higher pitched voice.
„Eda! Heyy!" I laughed awkwardly.
We shared some awkward eye contacts before I abruptly snapped the glass out of her hand and drank all the apple blood that was in it in the hopes of getting drunk and being talkative then.

„Hey!" she snapped the glass back out of my hand.
„What's gotten into you? That was MY apple blood!"
„People who care, they share" I declared quietly.
She grumbled and zoomed her eyes over my body.
No, don't do this again.
„You're overdressed" she stated blankly.
„Was that your way of telling me that I look great?" I asked ironically.
„No. You drank my apple blood."
My smile widened and I almost laughed into her face. „Would you like me to spit it back out for you?"
„You're being silly."
She was about to walk annoyed away from me but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. It came like a reflex, I didn't plan to.
„Then teach me some proper manners."

WHAT.DID.I.JUST.SAY?

I instantly let go off her wrist. Eda froze and her cheeks and nose flushed dark red.
To my surprise she leaned forward and opened her lips slightly to whisper in my ear. „If I were you, I wouldn't have such a big mouth today. You plan to stay here overnight, don't forget that. It's my house."

I gulped and nodded in understanding.
„Good girl" she muttered in a deeper, raspy tone and left me standing there like a complete mess.