First night in Eda's bedroom

In the end we all sat down on the carpet in the living room and listened to Luz telling us horror stories. I noticed that Eda already fell asleep on the ground and snored. I kept watching her sleeping peacefully. It was one of the cutest thing I've ever seen. Lillith slept left next to her. Must be a sisters thing.

„And then the Boogeyman ate them all!! And it's said that he's still looking for his next victims!"
Gus hid underneath the blanket with Amity, trembling.

Finally we applauded Luz for her performance. The sound of our hands woke up Eda and Lillith and both grumbled together.

„5 more minutes" Eda mumbled.

„Should we just leave them here?" Edric asked thoughtfully as he stood up from the ground.

„They're old enough" King replied.
„Let's go to bed, Luz!"
He pulled her on her pants. She picked him up and walked to the staircases. „Let's head to sleep. Two of you can sleep in my room and four of you can sleep in the living room. You'd have more space without Eda and Lillith though." Luz smiled brightly and headed up the stairs. Willow and Amity followed her.
„Goodnight guys."

Edric, Emira, Gus and I looked at each other emotionlessly.
„Time to get Lillith and Eda into their beds."
We agreed with Gus. The twins lifted Lillith up and brought her to her bed, leaving Gus and me standing there alone with a sleeping Eda.

„Need help?" Gus asked.
„I think I can do it on my own, but thanks." I smiled at him, carried Eda up in bridal style and walked with her in my arms to her bedroom on the upper floor.

I opened the door with my foot and closed it with my back. Afterwards I put Eda gently down into her nest, turned around to leave her bedroom but at that moment I felt her cold hand gripping my wrist.

I turned my face to her and saw her golden eyes glimmer due to the reflection of the moon in her eyes.

„You're awake?" I whispered in surprise.
„I've been awake ever since you decided to carry me to my bed."
„I'm sorry. I just didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peacefully."

She smirked slightly as she held eye contact with me.
„Right decision."
I smiled and looked back to the door.
„I should probably go now. Goodnight, Eda."
„Where will you sleep?" she asked sternly.
„On the couch probably. Depends if the others are already sleeping on the couch or not."
„Stay here" she demanded.
„No, really it's fine. It's just for this night."
„There's no point in contradicting me, kid."
I sighed in defeat and lay down on the ground. Eda at least threw a blanket over me.
I smiled and later on I was about to fall asleep when suddenly I felt Eda picking me up from the ground. I ended up laying in her nest speechless. I also didn't move. And of course couldn't sleep.

She however also didn't say a word but started snoring very quick again. I turned my body to the side to watch her sleep.

Stop acting like a creep Y/n. And stop thinking about kissing her.

I watched her lips move and looked at her golden sharp tooth.

Just once...

I moved my face closer to hers and closed my eyes, reaching for her lips.

Unexpectedly a loud grunt escaped her mouth. I freaked back, almost fell out of her nest. I realised how embarrassing my gesture was and turned my back to Eda.
It didn't take me that long to fall asleep as well.