The alcohol in our veins (18+)

„I could, but then only to sleep in it."

I could detect that Eda was having a hard time holding back, but I had to respect her wish to be sober when getting intimate.
Maybe she really cared about me.

„Okay, after every night there comes a morning anyway." I stated self-assured.

She smiled at me amused and pinched my cheek. „Ow! What was that for?" I asked and rubbed the spot.

„Sometimes you look so cute that I want to squeeze the hell outta you." She giggled and jumped into her bed. No pajamas at all, just her in underwear.

I swallowed hard.
How should I behave? At that moment, her touch is everything I want and need.

I put the nightgown over my underwear and lay down next to her. She turned her face to me, which glowed so beautifully under the night sky.
Another advantage of having the bed by the window.

„Can't take your eyes off me, huh?"

Eda brought me out of my thoughts.
„I don't even want to."

„Am I that interesting?" Eda asked with a slight smirk.

„More than you know. What are you going to do about me staring at you all the time?"

„This."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips gently against mine. I noticed Eda's elf ears turning red and starting to wobble.
Soooo cute.

I closed my eyes and gave in to her kiss. It was still gentle and slow until Eda's tongue ran over my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues explored each other.

„Mhm.." I moaned quietly into Eda's mouth. Her hands suddenly slid from my face down to my shoulders, to my hips. She grabbed my hips roughly and held me tightly close to her.

„You have to stop moaning, otherwise I won't be able to control myself anymore," she said quietly in my ear in a dark tone.

„Maybe that's how it's supposed to be," I grinned and gasped loudly when I felt her lips on my neck. She slowly ran her tongue down along my neck, then gently bit into my skin.

„Behave" she demanded in a raspy voice.

Fuuuuuckkkk

I felt her dominating tone arouse me and I began to notice the warmth between my legs.

„I can not. You... I..."

She smiled and gazed lustfully into my eyes. Only now did I really recognize her desire for me. It was as if her guards had melted.

„You?" she repeated.

„I've never had you know what with a woman."

„Sex?"

I nodded shyly.

Eda sighed and moved away from me. She gave herself multiple facepalms. "Stop it, stop it, stop it," she told herself.

I interrupted her by holding her wrist.

„What's the matter?"

„I want your first time with a woman to be very special. I don't want alcohol to lead us to sex."

Phew and I thought it was about me.

„Okay. Shall we just cuddle instead?"

She grinned and suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled up to me.

Not even a few minutes later and Eda was fast asleep in my arms. And I was surprised she wasn't feeling cold.

„Goodnight Edalyn." I whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead before closing my eyes. I also fell asleep within ten minutes.