The Storm.

"Shhs" Toki softly petted your hair, running his course fingers through it. "It's an okies, it's a justs a storms" he nuzzled his face against the top of your head and kissed your forehead.

"Toki.." you whispered and clutched at his greyish dark blue shirt as the thunder struck again. "Stay with me tonight?" You looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"(Y/n)" he said softly and pulled you closer. "Ams nots going anywheres. Nevers." Toki held you close to him, his soft voice drowning the lightning and thunder outside.

"Heres. Let's gets to de beds, okies?" He picked you up from the floor where you were sitting and carried you to the bed. You wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Toki." You whispered as he sat you gently on the bed. Toki covered you up with your blanket and kissed your forehead again before getting himself situated in bed next to you.

You laid your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around you. He wasn't as strong as Nathan but boy was he muscular. You held onto him and slowly closed your eyes, feeling safe within his arms.

"Goodnights my's loves." He said while rubbing at your back. "Mmm, Goodnight my angel" you replied and slowly drifted off to sleep. <3