Daddy Issues, Finale.

You, Toki and Charles made it back home. Nathan was there waiting to greet you guys and instantly hugged you as soon as you walked in, which of course Toki joined in and causally tried his best to take a selfie of the three of you together to put on FaceFriends. 

"Toki, tag me in that and you're dead." Nathan exclaimed before letting go of you. You were pleased to see Nathan be more open with his feelings. it was nice seeing him and Pickles work things out and not have them call everything "gay" the moment any of the band showed emotion.

Charles still had some legal work to do with Toki, So Toki gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before skipping off following Charles to his office. You smiled and waved off to your adorable boyfriend before looking over at Nathan, he motioned you to the kitchen. "So.. uh.. how did things go?" Nathan asked you as you sat on the barstool next to the counter. "He.. tried helping his dad but he kinda.. pushed him so hard trying to get through the snow and.. he rolled down the hill into the street."

"Brutal." Nathan was in shock and poured you a glass of iced coffee. "I hope he'll be alright.." Nathan said under his breath. "How about the funeral?" he raised an eyebrow and you took a sip of your coffee. "He's skipping it. It's too much for him to process all at once." you said sadly as you twirled your cup around. "I think it's for the best. " Nathan sat down next to you. 

The two of you talked about your experience in Norway for a bit until you heard those familiar footsteps. you turned around in your seat to meet Toki's eyes staring at you happily. "Ams not goings to jails!" Toki put his arms up excitedly before hugging you. "Wow. that's, .. that's awesome, Toki." Nathan almost smiled. "Awws danks, Nathan." Toki went to hug him too but got shoved back gently. "No." Nathan gave a stern look and Toki got the hint. 

PIckles walked in and waved. "what's going on?" he asked curiously. No one thought to fill him in on why you and Toki weren't home. Nathan was obviously getting flustered just by Pickles presence. Toki smiled widely and said "I killeds my dads and ams not going to jails!" He gave a thumbs up and Pickles just nodded his head, impressed. Nathan stood up and loudly, a bit too loud, said "I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT... ME AND PICKLES ARE AN ITEM." he sat back down casually as if he didn't just drop the biggest announcement. 

"But Pickle is a mans?" Toki stood there confused. "how cans yous be items ifs yours both guys?" Toki was trying to figure this out, confused until he remembered the word "Gay". "OHHH yous ares a gay! congrats!" Toki clapped and took a picture on his phone, quickly uploading it to FaceFriends, Nathan got up to stop him but it was too late he had already posted the picture with the caption "dethklok gays lol :3" accidentally outing the two of his bandmates Nathan just facepalmed . Knowing Toki didn't mean harm it was hard to stay mad at him. 

To be fair, PIckles had no clue they were even officially dating but took this as Nathan officially asking him out.  and with that, the four of you spent the rest of night laughing and Nathan surprisingly being open about his emotions when it comes to Pickles. you were happy. Nathan deserved somebody that made him happy and showed him it's healthy for him to show emotion.