First Time

Nsfw warning!!

you laid in your room cuddled up with Toki. He was still fast asleep and you were just laying there admiring him. Watching his best rise and fall with each breath. He was everything you ever hoped for.

"Mmm" he rolled over on his side facing you and slowly opened his baby blue eyes. "goods mornings my's loves" he smiled, half awake and out of it still. "Morning my angel" you said softly as you played with his long brunette hair.

"I want to wake up next to you every single morning, Toki." You whispered to him before leaning down to give him a kiss on the lips. "Maybes yous coulds a move in?" He suggested and laid back on his back, pulling you on top of him so you were not straddling his lap.

"I'd love that, if you're being serious, angel." You said with a smile. "Of courses I's ams." He said reassuringly and placed his hands on either side of your hips, softly rubbing his thumb in circles against your skin.

"Mmm, okay." You leaned down to kiss him once more this time more passionately. He pressed you down against his lap, his hands then roaming your body and making you moan into his mouth.

"T-Toki" you said breathlessly. "Yeahs?" He asked as he looked at you curiously, eyes full of nothing but love as he grabbed ahold of your hips, moving your body against his. "I.. I've never.. been this.. far with a guy" you said shyly and looked away, embarrassed at both what you said and the position you were in.

You could feel his hard on rubbing against in between your thighs. "heys, it's Okies! We cans stops ats anytimes. Justs a gives me da word, Okies?" He smiled at you and you nodded your head, letting yourself enjoy his hands exploring your body.

"You'res so beautiful, yous knows dat?" Toki sat up so he was able to kiss you lovingly. "Mines" he nuzzled his nose against yours. "Mine" you repeated and found yourself twirling your hips, pressing yourself against his erection.

"Mmm, (y/n) dat feels amazings" Toki said as he tilted his head back, enjoying the feeling of you rubbing up against him. "I.. I wanna go all the way, okie?" You asked, blushing hard as Toki lifted you up off his lap to undo his pajamas pants. "Wowee, I can'ts believes dis is really happening." Toki said as he laid back down and watched as you pulled your pink panties off.

"Comes here, loves" his eyes looking down your body, blushing as he's never seen all of you until now. You sat back down on his lap, his cock pressing up against your pussy.

You froze up for a second before lifting your body up just enough to poistion him to line up with your entrance. You slowly lowered yourself down onto him, his cock filling you up as he moaned softly. Tilting his head back in pleasure and closing his eyes as he focused solely on your amazing body around his cock.

"Fucks, yous so good, baby." Toki whispered as he grabbed your body and pulled you down onto him, your pussy taking him all the way in now. "Toki!" You cried as you got used to the feeling of him inside you. "Does yous like dis?" He asked sincerely, making sure you were enjoying yourself.

"I love this, Toki. I love you. I just.. mmm!" You moaned as you bounced yourself on his cock, his hands holding you in place as you rode him. "I'ms ams loves you so much, my's angel." He said, his voice strained as he tried to keep his paste study, it was hard not to be rough with you but tried his best to be gentle since it was your first time.

You twirled your hips around and enjoyed every single last noise that came out of his mouth. Toki reached down with his right hand and rubbed at your clit, sending electric shocks all across your body. "Toki! I-I .." your mind couldn't think straight with his cock fucking you.

"Yes?" he asked as he continued to fuck you, enjoying how flustered and cute you were. "I-I I'm gonna .. I don't think I can last much longer." He could feel your legs start to tense up and your cunt tightening around him. "Comes on, ams wanna feels yous cum on me, yous can dos it" he encouraged as he fasten his pace and thrusting deeper into you, harder which each thrust.

"Let's- let's do it together." You said your voice just as shaky as your body. "Mm, yous wants me to cum insides of yous?" Toki almost paused for a second to make sure it was ok and watched as you nodded your head. "o-Okies!" He said and began to thrust harder and faster, holding onto your body tightly, his nails digging into your skin.

"Fucks, fuck- (y/n)." He moaned, his voice cracking. "I'm ready!" You shouted and tilted your head back, your eyes rolling back. "Toki! Toki- I'm, I'm cumming!" You shouted as you felt your body tense up in the best way ever.

"Me's- Me's too!" He groaned as he came with one hard last thrust into you, filling you all the way up.

The two of you sat there for a moment to catch your breath, he smiled and sat up with you still on his lap to give you a kiss. "Yous my's good girls, you knows dat?" He asked and gave you another kiss. "Mine." You replied and hugged him close to you, feeling his warmth and embrace.

"Toki.. I'm gonna clean up then.." you paused and he looked at you with curiosity. "Hmmm?" He asked. "Then we're gonna play any game you want!" You giggled and kissed him again before slowly getting up off his lap.

"Mario's karts?" He asked excitedly and watched as you walked to the bathroom, happy once seeing you turn around and nod your head yes.

And with that, the two of you spent the rest of your afternoon gaming and ordering Chinese take out. Perfect way to spend the day <3