I'd Like For You And I to Go Romancing.

Toki was anxiously pacing around his room in the Mordhaus. Today was the day he was finally going to ask you to be his girlfriend. He was nervous and overthinking things. He glanced at the time on his phone and decided now was a good time to go ahead and get ready, he was going to surprise you when you got off work and take you out to the park nearby. "Okies.. hat." He mentally told himself to put on his "disguise" which consisted of just a baseball hat with a cat on it. "Perfects!" He said to himself in the mirror, he could hardly tell it was even himself.

He skipped downstairs, to a curious Pickles. "Where ya goin?" Pickles asked the brunette guitarist. "Uhhhhhh..." Toki was starting to sound like Nathan. "Ams..." he tried thinking of something, he knew if he said where he was going he would end up telling Skwisgaar and he knew Skwisgaar would try to intervene between you and Toki. "Going to see Dr. Rockso in jails!" Toki said, giving his best face smile. Pickles didn't second guess it and just told him "alrighty. stay safe." Before returning his attention to the tv.

Toki quickly rushed his way out of the Mordhaus and let the outside klokateer guard know he'll be back in a few hours and didn't want any security to follow him before getting into his car that Nathan hid the keys from him since last time he went on a joy ride with Dr. Rockso. But thankfully found the keys just sitting on Nathan's desk in his room so was a quick and easy find. He drove his way to the cafe you worked out, singing along to the pop songs on the radio.

Meanwhile you were getting off work, untying your apron and taking your hair down you went to the break room to put your camo hoodie back on overtop your work shirt and then clocked out, getting ready to leave before you saw a familiar face. "To-Toki?" You asked in a quiet voice as he walked in, already blushing at just the sight of you and smiled and waved. You smiled and without hesitation wrapped your arms around his neck, standing up on your tippy toes to kiss him. He felt happy, and honestly kinda proud to have you be so affectionate with him in public.

"Surprise?" He asked, looking down at you with a dorky smile. "Biggest surprise!" You giggled and let go of him. "You want some coffee?" You asked, assuming that's what he was here for. He shook his head "no" and softly grabbed your hand with his. "Ams wanted to maybes goes on walk?" He asked sheepishly, softly rubbing his thumb against the back of your hand. You nodded your head and gave him a smile. "I would love that." You started to follow him outside the cafe and down a few stores to where the park began.

Toki stayed quiet for most of the time, beginning to worry you he had bad news or was going to break things off with you before they got any further. "Sooo." Toki finally said, his Norwegian accent really coming out for a second. "Hmm?" You asked curiously, anxious yourself. Toki stopped walking and stood in the shade under a cherry blossom tree.  "I.. Ams... likes you. Romantically." Toki blurted out awkwardly, filled with anxiety. You stood there in shock for a second before scooting closer to him and wrapping your arms around his arm. "I like you romantically too, Toki." You smiled softly, happy this was so far going good and not what your anxiety was telling you.

"Would you likes to be's ams girlfriend?" He asked, his voice shaky. You wanted to squeal and roll down the park hill in excitement to be completely honest but now wasn't the time to be unhinged. "Of course!" You smiled from ear to ear and continued. "Being yours is all I want, Toki. You've made me so happy already. Just being near you brings me more joy than words can explain." You said calmly, trying not to explode in happiness. "You'res so adorable, (y/n)." Toki said before leaning down to kiss you softly on the lips.

Today was good. Today was honestly the best day you've had in a long time. The two of you continued your walk and talked about little things, it was nice being out with Toki without the fans or paparazzi recognizing him. <3 he deserved to be out and about without all the trouble. He was fantastic, perfect even. <3!!