Marshmallow.

Skwisgaar came into the cafe like usual, he didn't know how to make coffee at home so he depended on you for his morning coffee. Only this time came along his new guitarist in the band he was in. You instantly locked eyes with this new stranger as he walked in before his band made. his eyes were bright blue, bright and cheerful. He was tall, long brunette hair and a kinda weird mustache but it was oddly cute. He had his hair in a pony tail and was wearing a Metallica shirt with black jeans on. Skwisgaar was dressed in a plaid shirt that was unbuttoned and had a plane black v neck on with skinny jeans and combat boots.

"You're lady, Skwisgaar." The brunette yelled, being followed by a very angry "NO IM NOT." From Skwisgaar. The new guitarist looked back at you and smiled sheepishly. "Sorries bouts dat." His voice. God. His voice was so cute. "It-it's ok! Skwisgaar deserves to be yelled at sometimes." You giggled as the blonde haired guitarist stumbled in, half awake and groggy. "Ohs! You must be's (y/n). Ams Toki!" Toki smiled cheerfully and gave you his hand. You softly shook it and forgot your words for a minute. "Y-yeah! I help at the merch table at shows." You said, nearly stumbling over your words in anxiety over this man. Why? He was just a guy. An extremely cute guy. With an extremely cute voice. Fuck. It was obvious why you were nervous.

Skwisgaar pushed Toki out the way and said jokingly "move you dildos." And looked up at the menu. "I'll just take a French vanilla iced latte." Skwisgaar said and handed you his card. "Yes Sireeee, comin' right up." You smiled cheekily before glancing over at Toki who was struggling to read the menu. "And how about you, Sir?" You asked, watching the man who was mumbling coffee items to himself to try and pronounce them correctly. "Ams... Ams want... uh..sugars free... uh.. " he struggled to pick out a drink. "What's woulds you suggest?" He asked, staring intensely at the menu.

"For sugar free options my favorite is marshmallow." You said, smiling to yourself over how precious he was. "Wowee! That sounds good." Toki took your suggestion and handed you some cash, it was incorrect but you let it slide he was cute and deserved cheap coffee. "Just give me one minute to get your guy's drinks." You said as you turned around to make Skwisgaar's latte first as it took longer before simply pumping marshmallow syrup in Toki's coffee before pouring iced coffee and cream in, making sure to skip the sugar.

"Aaand. Here is yours, my lord." You grinned at Skwisgaar who said a little "shut up, dorks." To you as he took his coffee. "And then here's yours!" You carefully handed Toki his coffee as he excitedly took it and had a sip right away. He was quiet for a second and had you a bit worried before he nearly squealed in excitement over how much he enjoyed the coffee. "Wowee. Dis is delicious!" He smiled before taking another sip. You blushed a little over his smile. "I-I'm glad!" You tried your best to keep your professional customer service face on and not be creepy towards a customer even if he was your best friends new band mate.

Skwisgaar and Toki went to a table to sit and talk over some things and you swore you would see Toki casually looking over at you. You tried telling yourself it was wishful thinking. You can't be this head over heels over a man you literally just met. That's unhinged you told yourself. Lost in thought you didn't even notice he came up to the counter. You let out a little noise of shock when he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry! I was day dreaming." You sheepishly admitted to the rhythm guitarist in front of you. "I does dat all the time!" He said, not wanting you to feel embarrassed. "I.. uh.. Skwisgaar wanted me to ask you if you wanted to comes over?" Toki asked, his voice cracking a little.

"YOU WANT HER TO COMES OVER, IDIOT." Skwisgaar yelled across the cafe. You smiled, feeling sympathy for Toki as Skwisgaar was being a tad bit of a brat as per usual. "S-sure! I'm actually about to get off in about 12 minutes if you don't mind waiting?" You asked, finding yourself getting flustered and awkward around Toki. "Sures! I drinks my coffee, wait for you then Skwisgaar drives us home." He gave a small wave before happily skipping off to the table his coffee was on.

"God he's so cute." You thought to yourself as you snapped out of it to get a customers order. After your last order you took your apron off and clocked out, it was time to change out of uniform in the back room then spend the day with Skwisgaar and Toki. <3