Birthday, Part 2.

Finally after waiting around the house Toki nervously called over for you. You were a bit concerned as his voice cracked. "Coming, angel." You responded as you made your way to the kitchen, squealing in excitement as you saw the normally black and red themed kitchen be now covered in nothing but rainbows and colorful bears.

"Toki!!... OH my god is that fuNSHINE BEAR?!" You rushed over to a unamused Murderface dressed in a Funshine bear mascot costume. He broke a small smile seeing how excited you were as Toki was busy taking pictures of everything to put on FaceFriends. You let go of Murderface and turned around to admire everything. It was beautiful, you felt like you were in wonderland. "Wow!, Toki you did amazing." You smiled and rushed over to hug him, he picked you up off your feet and spun you around.

"Anything's for yous." Toki smiled and kissed your forehead. "Now. Doctors Rockzo wills be here's in about .. " Toki looked around the room for a clock before you heard the clowns obnoxious voice. "I'm he-he-he-heaaaar baby!" Doctor Rockzo shouted and wiped his nose as he walked in. You sighed and instantly just like that you were annoyed. "Oh.. so happy to see you. " you gave a forced smile.

You despised Doctor Rockzo. He was a terrible influence on Toki. Toki hardly touched anything other than alcohol, but when he was with Rockzo he encouraged Toki to partake in whatever drugs he was on. "I'm happy to be here baby!" Doctor Rockzo shouted obnoxiously loud, already getting into the whiskey and bourbon. which of course Toki was excited to follow his lead. "I... think I might lay down for awhile, I'm suddenly not feeling that great." You rubbed at your head and gave a soft nervous smile. "aw fuck im taking this off then." Murderface took the head part of his costume off.

Toki didn't even hear you over Rockzo yelling. You walked off to the living room and sat next to Skwisgaar, laying your head against his shoulder. "I hate.. that stupid.. dumb clown." You said and gripped onto your dress in anger, starting to tear up. "Heys. ams not fan of him either." Skwisgaar awkwardly put his arm around you, he wasn't sure how to cheer people up without sleeping with them which you weren't going to do. "I's cans talks to Toki, if dat would help?" he asked looking down at you before resting his chin on top your head. "It's like.. he's a different person when the stupid clown is around."

you said,  tear starting to run down your face, you hugged Skwisgaar and tried holding it together but you were trembling. "Hey, hey.. it's okays." Skwisgaar softly rubbed at your back. "Toki doesn't means to be an idiot, ams sure of it." Skwisgaar was still a bit confused on how to handle this without coming on to you so he slowly let go of you and motioned for you to get back to Toki. "He needs yous. I think it would be bests to watches over him." The blonde man told you and ruffled your hair. "Go on." He shooed you.

You slowly got up and wiped your eyes, being careful not to ruin your makeup. Then you began your walk to the kitchen where Nathan was annoyed, Pickles was busy partying with the clown and your boyfriend. "Hey." You waved and Toki excitedly ran over to you. "I missed yous! My loves. My one and onlys." He was obviously tipsy but you smiled through it. "I missed you too, silly." You replied and gave him a kiss, whiskey lingering on his lips.

"C-c-c-cocaine time, baby" Doctor Rockzo said and Pickles enthusiastically shouted "YEAH!" Before Nathan pulled him back down in his seat. Toki looked nervous, he didn't want to hurt either of you. "Maybes we waits on dat?" Toki suggested as he rubbed at his arm anxiously. "But I'm Dr Rockzo and I do c-c-c-cocaaaine!" The blue haired obnoxious clown yelled out as if we didn't all know already. Nathan stood up and said in the most intimidating voice he possibly could, "All right. Stop making this about yourself, and get the hell out of here." He told Rockzo.

"You couldn't mean little ol' me, the rock n roll c-c-c-clown?" Doctor Rockzo said in his most innocent voice. "OUT." Nathan pointed to the door and his henchmen quickly grabbed either of his arms and started to carry him out. Toki began to chase after them to try and stop them from carrying his friend away and you just sighed in anger and wondered why that damned clown was so important to him. the band's henchmen threw Rockzo out the door and Toki was two steps out the door before a set of hands grabbed his arm, pulling him back in.

"Do nots screw this up." Skwisgaar glared at the sad rhythm guitarist. "Dis isn't about your friend, (y/n) is havings da shit time and you need to straightens up fast." The blonde man said to your boyfriend who was scared by the grip he had on him. "Y-Yes." Toki slowly tried to move, relieved once Skwisgaar let go of him. "Ams apologizes now." Toki said as he rushed to the kitchen.

You had your hands covering your head and your face on the table, Nathan was looking at you with concern and Pickles was busy making a drink for the three of you. Murderface was pouting in the corner about his costume. He thought he should have been the main entertainment and not doctor Rockzo. Which you would have to agree with. "Heys.. guys!!" Toki smiled nervously and waved at everyone. "So.. I mades a mistakes.. but.." Toki just continued smiling unsure what else to say. "And?" Nathan glared at him.

"Ands.. I'll be more thoughtfuls from nows on." Toki looked sympathetic and glanced over at you as you slowly lifted your head up. You didn't understand why he had to invite the clown when he ruined Murderface's birthday already. It was beyond you but hopefully Toki would learn from this. Oh well, time to move on with the day.