Birthday. Finale.

You woke up in the middle of the night to a still wide awake, scared to death, Toki. "Angel." You mumbled and stretched your arms up above your head which gave Toki the chance to lay his head on your chest. "Ams can't sleeps." He looked up at you, his eyes weary. "Here.. let's maybe get into pajamas you still have jeans on." You giggled and slowly got up with him. You crawled to the edge of the bed before sitting down once again and pulling your dress up over your head.

Toki just stood there, blushing as if he has never seen you like this before.  "Wowee.. you're.. so beautifuls always." Toki smiled and kneeled down to search for pajama pants in his dresser drawer. He undid his dark brown jeans and kicked them off. Then doing his best to put his plaid pajama pants on without tripping over himself. You smiled as you watched your boyfriend struggle to dress himself. He was too cute for words, the way his hair got in his face and he fell back onto the bed on accident.

"You ok angel?" You asked and softly played with his hair, his face against the mattress. "Mmhmm." Toki said, muffled by the blankets then sat up and giggled. His smile melted your heart, the way his eyes smiled along with his lips was heavenly. "You have such pretty blue eyes." You leaned forward to kiss Toki. He quickly accepted this invite and met your lips as fast as he possibly could with his own.

You softly bit as his lower lip, placing your left hand hand on his thigh and using your right hand to keep yourself sat up as Toki was leaning against you. He licked at your lips until you allowed him entrance to your mouth, licking your tongue along his. The two of you stayed like this for a moment before you slowly pulled away from him. "Maybe I can help you get to sleep?" You said in a quiet voice, slowly pulling your bra strap down.

"Y-yeahs!" Toki nodded his head and was already helping you take off your bra and then pulling down at your panties. "Haves to get yous com..fortsables for bed too, yeahs?" His broken English was the cutest thing to you. "Mmhmm!" You happily agreed and pushed your panties all the way off of your legs. You went to pull down at your thigh highs but Toki placed his hand on top of yours and slowly shook his head. "I wants you too's keeps dems on." Toki grinned and pushed you down onto the bed, pinning your hands on either side of your head As he climbed on top of you.

You looked into his eyes, his hair beautifully framing his face as he looked done at you. Only letting go of your hands to pull off the pajama pants he worked so hard to put on and then awkwardly tried taking off his shirt, having a slight struggle until he finally got it off without falling on top of you. His place his hands back on top of your wrists and leaned down to kiss you on the lips passionately as he used his knee to push your legs apart. He pulled away from you leaving you hungry and wanting more. He sat up and pulled you to the edge of the bed so  you legs were now dangling off the bed as he swiftly slid off the bed and stood in between your legs.

He used his dominant hand to gently rub at your clit and held on tight to your side with his left hand. You squished your legs together against either sides of his hand and squirmed from the feeling. "Shhs, be my goods girl, mkay?" he removed his hand from you and leaned down to kiss at your neck, his erection rubbing against your thigh causing you to blush like crazy. You nodded your head and tried not to let out any noises of enjoyment as Murderfaced complained the two of you were too loud and obnoxious. "I'll be the best girl for you." you murmured and softly played with his hair as you relaxed your body, giving yourself completely to him as he softly left tiny little love bites along your shoulder.

Toki slowly lifted his head up and gave you a small peck on the lips. "Readys for me's?" Toki looked at you waiting for consent. "Mmhmm, I'm all yours." and with that Toki grabbed either of your thighs and lifted your legs up some to line up with him. He made the cutest little groans as he slowly pushed himself inside of you. "Mm, yours so tight." Toki said softly as he thrust himself completely inside of you. You moaned softly, quickly covering your mouth and shutting your eyes as you tried adjusting to Toki's length being inside of you.

You muffled little moans made Toki that much more excited, he started off slow and soft, running his fingers up and down your thigh high covered leg as he gripped onto the blanket under you. "Tokiii!" You yelled, embarrassed as you couldn't stay quiet. He smiled at hearing your voice but bent down, to put his finger on your lips as to hush you. You looked at him innocently and licked up his finger length before softly sucking on it.

Toki blushed, slowly taking his hand away from you to keep his rhythm study, his thrusting slowly becoming faster and fast. His rough finger tips digging into your thigh. Toki's hair tickled your stomach as it brush against you with each thrust. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him close to you. "(Y/n)s, I loves you." Toki looked down at you with a genuine smile as he started thrusting slow but hard into you.

You slowly closed your eyes. "I love you too." You said in between pants.  "Ands you'res so beautiful when my dick is insides you." You wanted to facepalm but it was oddly charming at the same time. You simply nodded your head and squished your legs around him as he started getting rougher and sloppy with you. "Fuck, Toki!!" You whined as he hit just the right spot. "Keep going, just like that." You bucked your hips in rhythm with him. "You wants to finish togethers?" Toki asked, his body getting shaky as his thrusts were sporadic and messy. "Yeah!" You replied, you could feel him so deep inside of you, feeling as if he was hitting your stomach. He was a solid 7 inches and it hurt a little to take him all in but it was worth it.

"Ams close." Toki warned you in advance as he leaned down against you, resting his head on your shoulder and just like that, he hit just the right spot causing you to melt underneath him. "Toki! Toki,.. Toki!" You moaned out loud not caring who heard you at this point the pleasure was too much to bare. Your legs trembled around him as you reached your orgasm, causing him to hit his peak too. His hot breath against your neck and his cum deep inside of you was the best feeling ever. 

"My Toki." You whispered to him as he collapsed on top of you, trying to catch his breath. "My angels." Toki responded, his eyes heavy and ready for sleep already.

"Let's clean up and get to bed." You smiles and kissed his cheek. "Bath times?" Toki glanced up at you hoping you would say yes. "Hmm.." you looked unsure, trying to be silly as if you were thinking of what to do. "...of course, silly." You finally said as a happy Toki sat up and grabbed his pajama pants from the floor before happily skipping off to the bed room. He was a weirdo but he was your weirdo.