Skwisgaar.

Toki was away to some little band camp for a week. You were happy because he was looking forward to it for so long, it's all he would talk about but obviously part of you was sad. It meant not having your beloved boyfriend with you. Alone and board you laid on the sofa, mindlessly scrolling through your phone. you made a small startled noise as you never  noticed Skwisgaar walk towards you, nonetheless sit next to you.

"Hey, Skwisgaar." you smiled up at him and slowly sat up straight to give him more space. "Heys yourself." it was silent for a moment as you both just looked at your phone. "(y/n)?" Skwisgaar had moved closer to you and cupped your face so you were looking at him. "Y-yeah?" you really need to pay attention to your surroundings. you put your phone away, unable to move your face as the blonde guitarist kept it in place to look at him. "Is something wrong?" You asked, concerned as this behavior was out of the ordinary for him to treat /you/ this way.

"Whats ever happened to us?" He asked in a soft voice, rubbing his thumb against your cheek softly. "I don't know what you mean.." You were almost pissed off at this point. Skwisgaar had his chance for years but could never stay committed to you, he loved the rockstar life too much. "You used to be my girl." He looked at you sadly, slowly removing his hand from your face and slowly moved it to your thigh. "Yeah.. but you.. didn't care about me, butthead." You were honest with him, not going to give into his guilt tripping into sleeping with him while Toki is gone. 

"You knows dats not true." He narrowed his eyebrows, confused why you would say such a thing. "Oh, then what happened? You just ignored me at every show for some groupie? I was never enough for you." You snapped back at him and removed his hand from your thigh. "(y/n). I just had certain needs and you weren't ready to have the sexs" Skwisgaar said as though he was the victim. "Skwisgaar." You said a bit too loud. "You. YOU. left me. I was there for you since the beginning. But how dare I not sleep with the oh so wonderful god that is Skwisgaar." you glared at him, tears starting to form in your eyes. He simply responded with "We can change that." and leaned forward, you pushed him back and at this point was full on crying, trying your best to keep it together.

"Please, (y/n). I missed out. I'm sorry, there. are you happy? Yes I fuckeds up." Skwisgaar admitted. "I'd take it all back. I want... I want what Toki has." He stopped and look at the imaginary camera in his head asking himself if he really just said that. "Skwisgaar.. I loved you. you ruined that." You sighed, leaning forward and grabbing onto his tank top. it was silent as you hid your face against his chest. "Hey.. I still loves you, you don't think it's hard for me every single day to see yous all over my bandmate?" Skwisgaar said in a softer voice, wrapping his arms around you and holding you close. 

You silently sobbed against the guitarist as you tried forming your words together. "I.. I was there every single day, all I wanted was you but you pushed me away." You said through tears. Skwisgaar tilted your chin up so you were looking at him, well. facing him. You tried avoiding eye contact with him as long as you could before finally meeting his blue eyes. "Please.. I can'ts say sorry enough. Ams sorry." Skwisgaar starred at you for a moment before slowly leaning down and kissing you. and just like that it was like you were 19 all over again. You softly kissed him back before pulling away. instantly regretting it, knowing Toki would never do this to you.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I think this should stop." You tried sitting up but Skwisgaar kept you held in place next to him. "No's. stay with me. just like this. let me have this, please?" he begged, not even wanting sex from you he just craved any attention from you. "You idiot.." You hid your face again against his shoulder. "that was not nices." Skwisgaar joked before saying "I understand i deserves it though." You'd have to admit to yourself it was nice hearing Skwisgaar actually apologize for once. "all those nights, I would pretend all those girls were you. sometimes I still do's." Skwisgaar said as rested his head against yours. "I means... technically youuu dids sleep with me." You playfully punched him. "Yeah, I /slept/ slept with you, dork.. " you did miss those nights of falling asleep holding onto him at crappy  hotels. he never once took advantage of you. which was extremely respectful of Skwisgaar as he was kinda sex obsessed.

"Gods, I Fucked up..." Skwisgaar beat himself up mentally. "You did. All I wanted was you.. then things just happen. You had your girls, and Toki came along and HE actually loved me." You scooted away from the blonde man next to you. "I'm.. ams sorry." was all he said as you sat up, hugged his face for a moment and kissed the top of his head. "Goodnight." You said softly and  with that you walked to yours and Toki's room. locking the door behind you and sitting on your bed. instantly screaming into your pillow. you hated tonight.