Daddy Issues part 2

Today was the day. you and Toki packed your bags and headed to the airport, Nathan drove you two there and was worried for Toki even though he didn't show it that well, he was weird with his emotions. "So.. got all you need? Insulin and all that?" Nathan asked as he looked in the rearview mirror. Toki didn't respond he was lost in thought staring out the window.

"y-yeah. thanks for checking." You responded to Nathan and held Toki's hand. Toki snapped out of it for a second and turned his head to face you and gave you a soft smile. "thanks agains, Nathans" Toki said as Nathan pulled up to the departure area. "Don't mention it, we're.. family and stuff" Nathan said as he pulled up to the curb. "welp. this is goodbye for a week. I'll uhhh... i'll miss you guys."  Nathan said as the two of you were getting your bags from the back seat.

"Hey, we'll miss you too. We'll be back before you know it." You smiled at Nathan and gave him a side hug. Toki joined in and the three of you stood there for a moment before he got back in the car and waved goodbye as he drove off.

Toki sighed as people were already taking pictures of the two of you, paparazzi needed to leave for just one day please. "isn't it clear to see we need some privacy?" you thought to yourself as you held Toki's hand and pulled your luggage with your free hand

the two of you dropped luggage off then went through TCA security. once that was done you had an hour before the plane boarded so you and Toki went to get some coffee. "Wowee.." Toki said sadly, he was genuinely happy but he was so down it was hard to show it. "Marshmallow coffee.. just like the day when we first met.." Toki smiled as you paid for the coffee while he took a few sips of his drink.

"mmhmm.. you looked so cute that day. but i was so nervous taking your order at the cafe. i know that's silly but .. i never seen someone as handsome as you." Toki blushed and seemed to think of something other than his dad for once. you took a sip of your coffee and smiled at toki as he got some of the whipped cream on his mustache. "heh, here cutie." You got a napkin to wipe his face off before throwing it in the trash. 

"Yeahs! I wasn't very goods at english thens." Toki laughed softly as the two of you walked to your terminal. "You've came so far! you're great at english then and even more now." You smiled. "Hey, maybe once we're back home you can teach me some Norwegian?" you asked.

"Yes! I'ds loves tos!" Toki smiled widely and swayed your hand back and forth. after what seemed like forever you two finally made it to your terminal. you were so invested in Toki you muted out all the fans taking pictures and yelling his name. He sat down at the little waiting lobby and you went to sit next to him but to your surprise he sat you on his lap. "Heres. You'res ams mine." he said as he wrapped his arms around you after setting his coffee on the seat next to you two and rested his head on your shoulder.

Toki was a bit protective over you and also wasn't into groupies trying to come onto him. he knew what he wanted and that was you. "You feeling any better, love?" you asked as you took a sip of your coffee. "Mmms.. nots really. but ams managing." Toki looked down at your guy's hands and smiled softly to himself. "You're sos beautifuls, (y/n)." Toki whispered in your ear and nuzzled his face against your hair. the PDA got you a lot of dirty looks but you didn't care. if toki was finding ways to cope and not cry you didn't mind.

"I'm gonna keep you safe, Toki. I promise." you reminded him and tilted your head to kiss his cheek. the two of you stayed like that for a while. holding each other close until first class boarding started. "Ohs! dats us" Toki motioned for you to get up and you did, getting your ticket out and walking to the flight attendant to get on the plane alongside toki.

flying first class was something new to you but it was nice. more space and it gave you and Toki more privacy. it meant not being able to sit on his lap anymore but thats alright you still sat next to him and that was enough for him to stay calm.

Toki fell asleep leaning against your arm. You softly moved his hair out of his face and held his hand and watched out the window. Tonight was going to be hectic but you were ready for it.