Daddy Issues part 3

You and Toki had just finished getting your luggage and were waiting for the taxi driver to pick you up, Toki was getting nonverbal again and you were worried. "I'm not leaving your side, Toki." you smiled up at him, wanting to give him all the support you possibly could without being overbearing.

Toki sighed and held onto your hand tightly. "I needs yous." He whispered, his sky blue eyes full of sadness. "I'm here, angel." you smiled and stood on your tippy toes to give him a kiss. he softly kissed you back and only stopped once hearing his phone ding. "Oh's! Its ours driver." He led you to the arrival gate, keeping you close to him. He greeted the driver in norwegian and got your guy's luggage in the trunk before helping you in the car.

he told the driver where to go and then looked over at you to make sure you were ok. that's just how Toki was, even in a time like this he cared about you more than anything else in the world. "I'm fine, angel." you smiled and softly rubbed your thumb against the back of his hand.

it was a long drive, the snowy weather didn't help much at all either. Toki causally talked to the driver every now and then. hearing him speak his native language was so adorable to you. you were more than excited for him to start teaching you it. Toki looked over at you and smiled, "Abouts 20s mores minutes" he said before going back to talking to the cab driver.

you wished you understood them but it's ok, Toki wasn't panicking and that's all that mattered to you. soon enough the car pulled up to a small little cabin in the woods, it looked comforting and warm like something out of a story book. maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.

Toki thanked the driver and stretched as he got out of the car before getting your guys luggage then waving at the driver. things seemed to be going good until you realized toki was frozen in place, just staring at his childhood home. it was terrifying to him, he was scared out of his mind. "Toki.. we don't have to do this." you cooed, rubbing his back.

"just say the word and i'll call for us to go back home." you said, concerned about your boyfriend. he was still unresponsive and now shaking. he fell on his knees in the snow, his eyes tearing up and his hands shaking from anxiety. you sat down next to him trying to comfort him as he brought his knees to his chest and used his arms to cover his head.

"I's can't do this. ams not ready. I can'ts, i can'ts, (y/n)!" he cried and reached out for you, you gave into him and held him close. it was getting dark out and the snow wasn't stopping anytime soon. "Angel, I'm here, it'll be ok. we don't have to do this.." you softly reminded him as you held his face next to your chest. "I..no's... ams gots to.." he took in a deep breath.

he slowly sat up and brought you up with him, retrieving the luggage that rolled behind the two of you and then giving you a side hug, kissing the top of your head. "Ims loves you, thank yous.." He whispered before nodding his head motioning he was ready. the two of you walked to the cabin and he softly knocked on the door, secretly hoping nobody would hear and the two of you could just go home.

the door slowly opened, revealing Toki's sickly father. He didn't speak due to his religion and he just stared at the two of you before shoving a piece of paper at toki's chest. Toki didn't say a word he just stood there. The paper fell to the floor and he took a step back. You bent down and picked up the paper, not being able to read it you looked at his dad and then back at Toki.

Toki slowly turned towards you and gently took the paper from your hands. "He wants me's to takes him to his childhood's house." Toki looked down and sighed, putting the paper in his coat pocket. "I's guess.. yeahs.." he tried pushing his dad out the door in his wheelchair but the snow was too deep. Toki looked at you with desperation.

you frowned and went to open your mouth to say something but then it happened. Toki's dad somehow managed to not just fall out of his wheelchair from toki pushing so hard, but he rolled down the hill, into the street, then getting hit by a car. you stood there in complete shock.

"I's.... I's killeds hims" Toki said in a quiet voice and stood at the doorway, staring at his dad dead on the street. maybe you were evil, but you were almost happy he died. he was a horrible person and nothing but abusive to the man you loved most. "wells..." Toki mumbled as he shut the door and turned to look at you. "We still has a weeks in Norway." Toki seemed oddly calm, like he was relieved but you could tell deep down he was panicking.

"sho-should we call the police?" you asked nervously. Toki shook his head. "No's.. they're taking cares of its." he pointed outside the window at the ambulance and police cars. toki just stared out the window in disbelief. "I'm.. I'm gonna call Charles." you said softly and with into the kitchen to call him up. Things went south fast.

"Charles uh.. Toki may have killed his dad." you whispered into the phone. "Well this is a problem" Charles responded. "I'll get on it right now. just get him somewhere safe for now and I'll be there soon." He hung up the phone in a rush.

and with that you and Toki were awkwardly standing in the living room staring out the window, unsure if you guys should leave or stay.