Slumber Party.

Note: this takes place after "first time" <3!!!

Toki happily walked into your apartment following behind you, slowly turning his way around into a completely circle as he took your whole living room into view. "Wowee.." he whispered, smiling as he adored how cute you decorated your apartment. It was small and only had one room and not much space for your hobbies but it was enough for you to live happily in and that's what mattered the most. But ... you were glad to be moving in with Toki and out of here to be completely honest to yourself. No more loud music from the neighbors or living next to a busy street.

"You like?" You asked Toki as you watched him look around at your collection of shark plushies and decorations.  "Maybes Ams move in with you?" Toki asked completely serious, wanting to stay in a place that made him feel safe and happy. You giggled and shook your head no. "There's no room for your guitars and I only have a small bed, silly." You softly kissed his nose and then proceeded to take your jacket off, throwing it on the couch. "I'll be just a second." You announced, trying to find either a bag or box to put some of your clothes in.

"It's nots too lates to changes yours Ams mind." Toki said, picking up a shark plush and hugging it. "We can move my stuff slowly to your room, let's take what we need first." You said, folding a box together. Toki walked into your bedroom where you were and slowly walked over to your bed backwards, sitting on it and looking up at everything. Your room was lavender and black filled with a rainbow of collections of little cute collectibles. "Yours rooms so magical." He smiled taking everything in, noticing one of your collections had his name on it. "Oh!" You stood up and handed him the small unicorn figure. "These are from an art collection called tokidoki. It means " sometimes" in Japanese." He smiled and repeated your words. "Tokidoki..." you nodded your head and ruffled his hair a little. "You can keep it if you want! I have plenty." You laughed softly, smiling at just how cute your boyfriend was and went back to packing some clothes.

You found your polar bear plush from Skwisgaar and stared at it for a second. You weren't sure what to do because you were so attached to it but it was from someone you previously had a semi relationship with so you just stuffed it back for now and shook your head, trying to focus on what you needed and not old memories flooding back to you all of a sudden. "Aaaand.." you grabbed your camo pants and threw them in the box and smiled over at a very happy Toki and said "finished!" Toki slowly stopped looking at the unicorn you gave him and glanced up at you sadly, not wanting to leave your apartment just yet.

"Maybes.. we could..." Toki tried to come up with something but was failing to come up with anything. "Um.... What's the word in English uh.." he stuttered and tried to concentrate before he couldn't help but notice your giggling as you sat the box down. "Ok, ok. Wanna stay the night here? you can see how I live." You flipped the light switch off and turned your hot pink lava lamp on instead. "Yes! Spends the nights!" Toki said excitedly, finally finding the word he was looking for. His English was really improving since you first met him but he still struggled every now and then.

You say on the bed next to him and softly placed your hand over top of his. "Wes can get da take away?" Toki asked, knowing how much you loved Chinese food. You slowly nodded your head and hugged his arm. "We can do whatever you'd like, My love." You smiled and slowly closed your eyes as you relaxed your body against his. "Evens yous?" He asked, half jokingly, half hoping you'd agree. You open your eyes back up and looked at him with an expression of wanting to facepalm. "Yes... even me. Though my bed is kinda small to-" Toki was already pushing you down against the bed and kissing alongside your jawline. "T-Toki!" You whimpered, falling flat against your full twin sized bed. "Mmhmm?" He smirked and laid on his side next to you, slowly trialing his finger tips down your stomach, slowly going lower and lower past that. "S-stop being a brat." You squirmed and moved your hips up, wanting more of his touch.