Birthday. Part 3.

Some time passed, you tried not to make it awkward and let it go but ever since Skwisgaar talked to Toki he's been overly nervous. the two of you sat in your room for a bit as the others had their own things to do. "Hey? are you okay, darling?" You moved his hair to the side, out of the way of his eye. You and your boyfriend were sitting in a pile of care bear plushies. he frowned and laid his head on your shoulder, holding a grumpy bear to his chest. "I's... ruineds todays and ams sorry." He slowly looked up at you with nothing but regret for inviting his annoying clown friend.

You smiled down at him and softly cupped his face with your free hand and softly responded with, "Angel, I could never be upset with you. you didn't ruin the day I was just hoping to have you to myself... I guess I'm a bit selfish, aren't I?" you realized just how terrible you were being. Toki is allowed to have friends and just because it's your birthday doesn't make you entitled to his time. "No!" Toki shook his head and sat up, the care bear he was holding falling onto the floor. "ams ..shell..fish!" He grabbed either of your shoulders and looked at you seriously, his eyebrows narrowing . "Todays was meant for yous. Nots to gets wasteds with Dr. Rockzo and Pickle." He waited to see your response for a moment before pulling you into a hug.

You hugged him back, his body warm against yours. "I guess we can both learn from this, Yeah?" you questioned and he nodded his head in agreement. "Ams gonna justs take cares of you now, okie?" He smiled and picked you up bridal style, carefully walking downstairs and into the living room. "I knows hows ams gonna fix dis." Toki sat you down on the sofa that had a sleeping nathan on it. "You stays here, I gets da sugar free candy!" he bent down to give you a kiss on the lips before happily skipping to the kitchen for candy you were both able to share, it was hard having sweets around him because he is diabetic.

A half awake Nathan responded "You know we have servants to do this for us, right?" but Toki was already long gone getting all the snacks possible. "He's something else." you said with a smile as Nathan sat up right to give you more space.

After a few minutes Toki came back with a bowl filled with all kinds of different candies. "looks! I dids it!" He smiled proudly and sat down next to you. Placing the bowl of candy on the coffee table and then getting the shark themed blanket from behind the sofa to cover you and accidentally Nathan up with. "Aaands! We can watches the Saw 2! Your favorite!" Toki grabbed the PS4 controller and loaded up hulu to select your favorite horror movie. You glanced over at Toki. "Isn't this a bit scary for you, Love?" you questioned your boyfriend who was known not to handle horror movies very well and there was plenty of scenes in Saw you knew might scare him.

Toki gave you a thumbs up and cuddled up close to you. Nathan was already asleep again, snoring like the dad he was. well, a dad to most of the band and yourself that was. "Okay, if it gets too scary just close your eyes, Okie?" you smiled up at your adorable boyfriend and he nodded his head. "Comes closer." He scooted you further away from Nathan and as close as possible to him. You made sure to cover Nathan back up so he wouldn't get cold during his nap.

You loved Toki more than anything but he got paranoid around Nathan even though Nathan was dating Pickles he thought you would leave him for the black haired taller man. "Okies!" Toki clicked the button on the controller to start the movie and had his arm wrapped around you as you laid your head against his chest. "Wowee.." Toki whispered as the scene where the guy who tried opening the door and got shot in the eye placed.

You glanced up at Toki was staring at the screen intensely, nervous what was going to happen. He was way more invested than you and it was the cutest thing ever. "Toki." You whispered and gave him a piece of a gummy bear to distract him from how much blood was on screen. "Mmm. Lemon! My favorite." He smiled and took another one from you.

It was nice. You had completely forgotten about the hectic afternoon you had. It's like none of that ever happened and you could just have fun with the man you loved most. "You sure this isn't too scary?" you asked noticing Toki was shivering some as the movie continued. "Ye-yeahs, really dis isn't that bad." He said, trying to put on a brave face. you smiled and returned your focus to the movie. After a while Murderface sat on the floor and joined the movie night. half way through Skwisgaar scooted toki over so he could sit down and finally Pickles was done with his meeting with Charles and comfortably sat in between you and Nathan.

Soon enough, you were asleep against Toki's arm. Toki was shivering from fear, Murderface complained it was too cheesy and the ending was predictable, Nathan never woke up and snored during the whole movie, Skwisgaar was on his phone the whole time scrolling through the Dethklok subreddit and finally, Pickles was the only one who stayed awake and thoroughly enjoyed what he saw of the movie. "Hey, sleepy head." Pickles softly nudged you. "I think your boyfriend is in need of comfort." He joked.

You slowly woke up with a "wha?" and looked at Toki who was mindlessly staring at the tv screen still. "Angel.." You whispered, still waking up. You sat up straight to kiss him on the cheek, getting his attention away from the tv. "It's okies, darling. it's just a scary movie. it won't come to life and get you." You smiled reassuringly, softly playing with his hair. "you wanna get to bed? We can cuddle and forget all about the scary stuffs." You said as you held his hand.

Toki simply nodded his head and sat up, nearly tripping over Murderface. You followed him, carefully stepping over Murderface's legs and walking up to you and Toki's bedroom. "Cans we sleeps with the lights ons?" Toki asked once away from his fellow band mates. "Of course. I'll stay up all night with you." You gave his hand a light squeeze.

Toki smiled and leaned against your guys bedroom door, pulling you into a tight hug. "Ams so lucky to have yous." Toki softly rocked you from side to side and kissed the top of your head. "Nows.." Toki opened the door behind him and spun you around, still hugging you he kicked the door behind him shut and waddled with you to the bed, letting you go to quickly run and put the lamp on then running back to like a child who just watched nightmare on elm street for the first time.

"Toki.. you made today wonderful. Thank you." You patted the spot next to you in bed, inviting him to come close to you. He crawled into bed and scooted close to you, holding you and nuzzling his face against your neck. You two stayed like that for awhile, just holding each other and looking at the ceiling. You wondered how you got so lucky. Toki was everything you ever wanted. He made mistakes sometimes but he always owned up to it and became a better man each time.