Serotonin.

"Uhhhh."  Nathan walked into the living room to see you and toki throwing blankets all around, moving the sofas around to build a blanket fort. "Hmms?" Toki asked as he walked past the lead singer with a pile of pillows. "Don't you already have a fort in my room?" Nathan asked you, positive the last time he went to his room there was a mess of a fort in there. "Yeah. that one is no boys or clowns allowed though." You looked at Nathan, confused as to why he would even ask that. "Uhh.. um.. okay?" he decided it wasn't worth asking any further questions. "Well.. I'll be with Pickles I guess? In the other room." He slowly walked backwards away from the two of you.

Toki smiled and waved goodbye as you finished tying the last blanket to a chair to lift the fort ceiling up high enough you could comfortably sit in it. "Wowee, and we gets to sleeps in it likes we's going campings?" Toki asked you with excitement in his eyes. He was never allowed to make something like this when he was a child. He honestly wasn't allowed to do anything fun as a child from the sounds of it. You nodded your head as you untangled a set of fairy lights. they were purple and shaped like bats. "Wanna help me find a place to plug these in?" You handed Toki the chord to the lights and he happily took it, finding a close spot by the wall to plug them in. You watched as the lights lit up in your hands and smiled with joy yelling to Toki "They're working!" you weren't too sure if they were going to light up or not because you found them in the storage room, tucked away in a box of old halloween decorations. 

Toki rushed over to you, nearly tripping over a pillow but catching himself in time. "They'res so pretty! Just like my's darling!" He smiled at you, his cute little blue eyes almost shut by how much he was smiling. You blushed and stood on your tippy toes to give him a  kiss on the cheek. "You're perfect." You smiled back and stood back on your feet before turning around to start hanging the lights up around the fort. After a minute Toki took over and you brought down your guy's shark plushies to join the party. You and toki finally settled down and finished decorating. It was beautiful, the lighting was perfect and the fort was just the right size; not overly crowded but enough to make it fully decorated and what you and Toki deemed to be "cute".  

You opened a bag of sugar free gummy bears and went to say something to your boyfriend before noticing how nervous he was suddenly acting. He would have these moments ever since his dad died, you just assumed it was that and went to comfort him. You sat the bag of gummies down and scooted close to him, bringing him into a hug as he peacefully rested his head on your breast. "You ok, kjære?" He smiled softly and grabbed your hand with his, interlocking your fingers together. "Yours Norwegians ams getting betters." He kissed the back of your hand. "Whats if.. we weres togethers forever, (y/n)?" He asked in a quiet gentle voice.

"That's the plan, silly." You kissed the top of his head and softly ran your fingers through his long brunette hair. "Exclusive even?" He asked, getting nervous once again. "I thought -... I assumed we were this entire time." You pouted a little, sad at the thought of him with anyone else. "N-no! I mean yes. " Toki mentally facepalmed "Ams mean.. likes.. only us forever? Until either yous or me's dies?" Toki glanced up at you watching for your response. You nodded your head 'yes' and smiled. "Of course, Toki. you're my dream man. You're everything I could ever hope for. like I said, you're perfect." you kissed his forehead again and hugged him close to you. 

The two of you stayed quiet, you wanted him to feel comfortable coming to you about anything and didn't want to talk until he was ready to talk about what it was that was bugging him and he, he was still a boy and was enjoying his face being shove against your breast too much to move and continue talking. After a minute or two of silence, Toki pulled back to be able to look up at you. "(y/n)?" He said, eyes focused on you. "hmm?" You smiled softly, petting his beautiful hair again. "Will.. uh... Ams don't know how to does dis." Toki sighed and wanted to go run to Skwisgaar for help but didn't want to leave you. "What is it?" you looked at him with concern, worried there was something wrong between the two of you.

"Ams has important question." Toki said, determined to get it out this time. You looked him over curiously as he scooted back some so he was now sitting in front of you. "Can You close your eyes?" Toki asked, voice shaking. "sure!" you closed your eyes and you heard him shuffle through his jeans for something, after a moment you felt something cold wrap around your ring finger, having an idea of what it could be you started blushing like crazy, anxious to open your eyes. "Okies!" Toki announced, letting you know it was ok to open your eyes now. You opened your eyes to the most gorgeous ring you could ever possibly imagine. It was a twin sapphire heart ring with some  diamonds around it but not much as Toki knew diamonds weren't your favorite. 

"Wh-wha-" Toki cut you off with "it's uh- for.. um if you want to marries .. me?" Toki looked around nervously before meeting your eyes. you were smiling like a complete idiot, squealing as you pounced on Toki, hugging him and "yes!" repeatedly. you finally got yourself together and sat up off your now fiance, "kjære." you smiled at him. He looked at you with concern, thinking you already changed your mind. "this is all I ever wanted. I waited lets see..." you did the math in your head. "4 and a half years for this." Toki blushed and looked at your hand, smiling and admiring you and how beautiful you looked right now. You were in absolute bliss, you fell backwards onto the blanket covered floor underneath you, kicking your legs back and forth in excitement.

"Heh, You'res so cutes.' Toki laid down beside you, holding your hand and staring up at the blanket fort's ceiling. Today was perfect, now to just relax and spend the rest of the night with his now Fiancee.