First date.

Toki anxiously awaited his date, it's been forever since he last seriously dated someone. The last time he could remember was when he was 15 and lasted until he was 18. Now he's 25 and more awkward than ever when it came to women. Groupies were different, he didn't have to wonder if he would spend his whole life with them he knew it was a one night thing and they would be off. But you? You were different. He was falling hard and quick for you. Maybe too quick but he didn't mind he just knew he had to keep you in his life. You brought him joy and comfort that he craved for so long. He knew you were the one already and he's only spent the night with you once because you were too tired to drive back home and even though one of the klokateers could have taken you home Toki was persistent that you stayed.

He had his hair in a bun and was wearing a dark red plaid shirt with dark  jeans on. Staring in the mirror and questioning if he looked ok he sighed and dragged his fingers slowly down his face. "What's if I forget English?" He thought to himself, thinking of all the worst possible scenarios. He wanted to hit his head against the wall, nothing could calm him down. He thought about smoking but didn't want to be completely high and accidentally be an idiot on his first date with you.

"Sire." A klokateer said as he knocked on Toki's door. Toki jumped a little, so focused in his thoughts he didn't hear footsteps approach his room. "Y-yes?" Toki asked. "Your date has arrived." The Klokateer simply said before leaving. "Oh boys." Toki took in a deep breath and slowly reached for the doorknob with his shaky hand. "It'll be Okies. You cans do dis." Toki thought to himself as he slowly walked downstairs, too nervous to look at you he stared at his feet until he overhear Skwisgaar.

Skwisgaar had his arm around you and was telling you how beautiful you looked. And you did. You were wearing a plaid mini skirt with an Avenged Sevenfold shirt on with a black and white strip shirt underneath and fishnets. Even more anxious now seeing his band mate try to make a move on you he rushed over towards you, feeling relived as Skwisgaar slowly removed his arm from your shoulder and stood up, walking to Toki and whispering in his ear "Don't mess dis up." Before walking towards the arcade room to see what Pickles was up to.

Toki laughed nervously and waved at you, trying not to sound dumb he said "Yous looks so.. cute." He blushed, noticing how nice your legs looked  and went to sit next to you but to his surprise you stood up and hugged him. "I missed you, Toki." You said softly as you clung to him. "H-heys! I missed you too. Honests." He softly petted your hair and tried not to shake from how nervous he was that you were touching him. You slowly closed your eyes and focused on his heart beat, it was obvious he was nervous so you tried your best to help calm him down. "What would you like to do?" You smiled, letting go of him then grabbing ahold of either of his hands to hold them in front of you two.

Toki thought about it for a moment, he realized he invited you over without any plans. "Uhhh." He began to sound like Nathan. "We coulds.. holds hands." You giggled and nodded your head, swaying your hands from side to side. "I'm fine with just that." Your lips forming into a smile as you look up into his eyes. His eyes made you melt every time you looked into them. They were so kind and beautiful just like him. "We coulds.. make hot chocolates!" Toki smiled, wanting to continue the marshmallow drink tradition of you and his meetings.

"That sounds perfect!" You stood up on your tippy toes to give him a kiss without thinking but pause midway and just hugged him again instead. The look in his eyes were a mix of fear and excitement. You felt kinda bad dodging him last second but you just met him the other day and now you're at his house, you needed to take things slow. "Let's.. goes to da kitchens." Toki said, blushing as he grabbed your hand once you let go of your hug around him.

There were a few klokateer working in the kitchen but they quickly scattered out of the way once Toki walked in. It was odd seeing people do so much for him. It was something you had to get used to. "Let's sees.. we need chocolates chips .. milks.. sugar and coco powders!" Toki listed off the ingredients as tried to figure out where everything was. You smiled as you watched him struggle to find where the pan even was to pour everything into. "Aaa.. fucks." Toki whispered under his breath, realizing he didn't have a single clue where anything could be.

He softly poked a klokateer on their shoulder, whispering that he needs help and they were quick as can be to get all the things needed to make the hot chocolate. You watched in amazement as it only took them half a minute to get everything even including the marshmallows. "Wow.." you thought out loud as you just stood there. Toki looked at you a little disappointed, not disappointed at you of course but the fact he couldn't make you the hot chocolate himself.

"Here." You paused a klokateer softly grabbing their hand to stop them from pouring the ingredients in the pan for you. "I can take over." You shot them a smile as they nodded and they left the kitchen but stayed in ear hearing lengths. "Let's work together, Toki!" You pulled out your phone and searched a recipe so you could use the right measurements. He watched you with childlike excitement, leaning over the counter and smiling to himself. "Want to pour the milk in for me? We need four cups." You handed him the measuring cup. "S-sures!" Toki was nervous, nearly spilling the milk as he poured it into the smaller size 1 cup measuring unit. "And.. one... twos.. fours.. three!" Toki said, proud of himself for not messing up. "Wow! Great job." You kissed him on the cheek without thinking, instantly apologizing once realizing what you did. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that. I don't know why I did that. Ugh im stupid I'm just. I'm dumb." You rambled, trailing off in panic as you dumped the ingredients in frantically.

You only stopped your rambling once Toki softly tilted your chin so you were looking towards him. "Hmm?.." you questioned as he was looking down at you. "You'ves nothing to Ams apologizes abouts." Toki said in a quiet voice before leaning down and giving you a small kiss on the lips. You froze, unsure if this was really happening. After a moment of questioning reality you slowly gave into the kiss, blushing like crazy and avoiding eye contact as he pulled away from you. "Sees? Nothings to apologize fors." Toki reminded you, unsure if he had to remind you again as you just stood there with a mixing spoon in your hand.

"R-right.." you said as you looked back at the pan, mixing it together slowly. "That.. was nice." You said casually as you held the pan and walked to the stove, turning it on and placing the pan on top to start heating up the coco. Toki smiled like a dork hearing you say that, following you and then wrapping his arms around your waist as he stood behind you. "You're wonderfuls." He rested his chin on your shoulder and watched as you slowly mixed the hot chocolate. Toki repeatedly told himself not to say it. He cringed at his own stupidity as he blurted out. "You're going to make a great wife." His eyes wide as he questioned why on earth he spat that out on the first date.

Your face was insanely flushed as you just tried to focus on the hot coco, making sure the chocolate was melting completely. You could feel Toki slowly begin to let go of you, his body feeling like he was vibrating from how bad he was shaking due to anxiety. You turned to your side and looked up, kissing him on the cheek again before quickly returning to the hot chocolate. "Only if I'm yours." You finally responded. Toki smiled, letting go of you to get the marshmallows and cups ready for the chocolate. "Wowee.." Toki said, busy thinking of his life with you already. You picked the pan up carefully. "Be careful, darling. It's hot." You warned him, getting him to step back some to give you space to pour it in the two little cups. "Will you put the marshmallows in for me?" You smiled as you placed the pan back on the stove, almost forgetting to turn it off.

"Of course! My favorites parts." He happily placed the mini marshmallows on top of the hot chocolate, watching as it melted into the drink before adding more on top of it. 
"Perfect." You smiled, waiting patiently for your drink to cool down. "You did a great job helping me make the chocolate, Toki!" You praised him, smiling from ear to ear once seeing his face light up. The two of you took the hot chocolate to the living room, sitting down and talking about little things like how work was going for you or how the new album was going for Toki. It was nice. Everything with Toki was nice. You hoped that maybe one day you would actually be his wife. Let's hope. <3