Three Is Enough On This Cloud.

Smut warning!!

You and Toki were playfully kissing each other during the weekly movie night. Nathan and Pickles were doing the same thing so they didn't care at all at any weird gross noises you or Toki would make. Murderface scooted closer to the tv to pay better attention, slightly irritated by half the band being busy doing something other than just whacking the movie and Skwisgaar was casually watching you make out with his band mate. Jealous and bitter he missed out when he had the chance with you, you accidentally made eye contact with him once noticing his blue eyes meeting your (e/c) eyes, he was blatantly staring at you and Toki, quickly moving your eyes back to Toki and then closing your eyes as he was kissing you.

Toki glanced over at Skwisgaar and grinned. "You wants to fucks my girlfriend, don't yous?" Toki asked, a bit tipsy and more straight forward than he usually would be. "HUSH." Murderface yelled as he crossed his arms, leaning towards the tv. Skwisgaar blushed and quickly moved his hands back and forth to motion that's not what he wants. "N-no!" "Hah, lady Skwisgaar is jealouses." Toki poked fun at him before going back and nuzzling his nose against you, "plays along, Okies?" Toki whispered in your ear and you slowly nodded your head as he picked you up and moved you across his lap so you were now sitting in between him and Skwisgaar.

"Heres, go aheads." Toki grinned, lifting your dress up to your thighs. You blushed and sunk back into the sofa a little. Skwisgaar just shook his head and looked at the tv screen, trying his best not to just stare at your legs like some kind of horn dog teenage boy. You leaned over and moved Skwisgaar's long blonde hair aside and whispered into his ear. "C'mon, you can touch me. Toki gave you permission." You softly kissed at his neck which drove him insane in the best way possible.

"My rooms. Now." Skwisgaar whispered back to you and casually sat up, his excitement in his pants noticeable. "Me and Toki are going to uhh actuallys practice guitar for a bits." Skwisgaar glanced over at you. "(Y/n),  you wanted to learn guitar right? You can comes with us." He yanked your arm so you would stand up and follow him to his room. Toki skipped behind you happily. You were worried Toki would regret this once sober but for now he seemed oddly eager to share you. "Alrights. Toki. If we're going to do dis don't be gays, no touching my dick, I claim pussy." Toki blushed not knowing he was going to be apart of this. "Wowee.. uh.. ok!" Toki said, nervous as anal wasn't something he's ever done to a girl.

"(Y/n). Clothes off, middle of the bed, facing me." Skwisgaar said as he lifted his tank top off over his head and then started working in his belt. Toki was doing the same except watching you carefully to make sure you were ok and not uneasy. "Wowwweee. Looks at you. You'res beautiful." Toki smiled at you as he took his pants and boxers off. Toki laid on the bed next to you, hugging you from behind and happily nuzzling his face against your shoulder.

Skwisgaar made his way to his bed and laid in front of you, gently petting your hair before lifting your chin up to look at him directly. "You're going to take all this? All of me? Hmm?" He cooed, placing your hand on his fully erect cock. "Y-yeah!" You couldn't help but notice he was a bit bigger than Toki but you were sure you could handle it if he went slow. Toki spat on his hand then used it as lubricant to rub against the tip of his head, worried about hurting you he simply just grabbed at your butt, rubbing his cock against it, slowly pushing at your entrance. Little small moans leaving Toki's mouth already as he continued pushing up against your asshole.

"D-does that feel Okies?" Toki asked you, being slow with his movements. You whined a little bit slowly nodded your head. It was a new feeling you would have to get used to. "It .. it feels nice, do you feel nice To-" you got cut off but Skwisgaar grabbing your face. "Focus on me." He demanded as he pushed your hand away and lifted your leg up resting on his own, giving Toki better access to you as well. Skwisgaar was much more dominant than Toki, he was strict and a little scary but you had to admit that it did slowly start to turn you on even more.

Skwisgaar rubbed his cock against your vagina and moved his face in close to yours, lips almost pressing against yours. "So wet alreadys?" The lead guitarist asked you as you slowly nodded your head, accidentally moaning loudly as Toki pushed himself into your ass. Skwisgaar quickly shut you up by kissing you roughly, his lips were plump and felt so soft against yours. He took his time to grab at himself, making sure he was lined up just right with you before making slow rough thrusts into you, getting about 2/3s way in before you whined and grabbed onto him, holding him and tilting your head back as the feeling of both Toki and Skwisgaar being inside of you was a bit too much to handle all at once.

"Tok-Toki!" You whined as he pushed himself fully inside of you and slowly pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into you. You held onto Skwisgaar harder, "Skwisgaar! y-you're too big. It hurts. I don't know if I can take it-" you cut yourself off by moaning out loud as Skwisgaar ignored your complains and pushed his whole length inside of you. Mind you Toki was about 7 inches and Skwisgaar was at least 9. It wasn't easy to take something that big inside of you.

"N-no! No guys please slow down-" Toki listened and slowed his pace. But Skwisgaar didn't care and just decided to start moving his hips faster, moaning against your neck as he continued fucking you like you were some kind of whore. Toki closed his eyes and just enjoyed the new sensation of fucking your ass, slowly but it was nice and you wouldn't want it any other way. Skwisgaar enjoyed you clinging onto him as he pounded away a your pussy. "Gods, you're so tight. Must not be used to getting dick this good, huh?" Skwisgaar said, getting a bit too cocky. Toki got annoyed and wanted to push him away now but he couldn't, it was his idea anyways.

"N-no! Toki's just as great." You muttered out as the two continued thrusting into you. "Well I'll just have to tries harders then." Skwisgaar made it a goal to give you the best orgasm you've ever had. Toki was happy with your comment and left little kisses against the back of your shoulder. "My loves, so perfect." Toki told you as he fasten his pace just a little, which you were ok with. Skwisgaar on the other hand was so rough with you but it felt so good you didn't even care. You wanted more of it. Maybe he was just a little better than Toki but you weren't going to admit that.

Toki groaned and shut his eyes hard, trying his best to say "I'm really close." But mostly came out as muffled grunts. "C'mon Toki, I want you to cum in me. I love your cum inside of me it feels to goo-" you once again cut yourself off as you felt Toki release himself into you, filling your ass with his cum. "Fuck." Toki panted as he held onto you, trying his hardest not to let jealousy get to him.
Skwisgaar moved your hips around to meet his movements. He was closed to but was edging himself so he could get as much as you as he possible could.

"Skwisgaar! Please! I can't keep going!" You whined and pulled him closer to you, whining and moving your hips on your own now. Toki slowly pulled himself out of you once he was fully done and laid there holding onto you while Skwisgaar continued thrusting into you as fast as he could. It took about half a minute before he went back to kissing you, loving the feeling of ejaculating into your vagina as it was something most girls wouldn't let him do. "Mmm.. that was so good." Skwisgaar gave you a few small kisses, still holding onto you trying to avoid touching Toki's arms.

The three of you laid there for a while, recuperating and catching your breath. It was nice but you were honest to yourself, you didn't want it again. All you wanted was Toki. You would later tell him that once you two were alone and he squealed like a little girl in happiness that he didn't have to share you again. Toki is the only one for you. <3