Daddy Issues part 1

Toki was held in your arms, tearing up and holding onto you like his life depended on it. He was terrified, memories of his dad came flooding back to him. Scared and confused he just wanted you and froze up anytime he tried opening up to anyone else.

"Ams don't wants relationship with hims buts he's dyings" Toki sighed and looked up at you with tears in his eyes. "you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with, love" you said, wiping his tears away.

Toki choked up and tried speaking but only sobs came out. "shh, it's okay, i'm here" you kept him held close, rocking him back and forth. "I-Im's havings panics attack." Toki managed to say between sobs. "darling, it's ok. I won't let anyone hurt you." you whispered to him, knowing what his dad used to do to him. he would beat Toki over the smallest things and his mother did nothing about it.

Toki closed his eyes and focused on you holding him for a moment, he felt safe with you. even with all these memories coming back he knew he was safe as long as you were there.
"Don'ts leaves me" Toki whispered as he clutched onto your shirt.

"Toki, I love you with all my heart, you mean everything to me. I'm never leaving you. nothing could make me want to leave you." you told him as you rubbed his back. he gave a soft smile and wiped his nose with his sleeve. "I can't live without you." he said as his sobs began to stop. "i can't live without you either, my love" you reassured him.

"You'lls comes with me's to Noway?" Toki looked at you with a hopeful expression. "I'll go wherever you go, Toki." you said as you kissed his cheek. "Yeahs?" he said starting to cry again. "mmhmm, I gotta keep my Toki safe. always." you smiled down at him.

"we'lls go, but firsts I needs ams some rest." Toki slowly stood up, his body shaky. he helped you up off the floor then held your hand as you two got into bed. first you and then toki. he covered you both with the blankets and kissed your cheek. "thanks you, (y/n)." he whispered and wrapped his arm around you, holding you close and slowly closing his eyes, fighting his sleep.

"I'll protect you, get some sleep. I love you." You smiled warmly at him and he opened his eyes back up for a moment to smile at you and whisper a small "I love you too." Before passing out. he was doomed to be a long day tomorrow but you'll get through it for Toki.