Daddy Issues. Part 4.

nsfw warning!! <3

The two of you were on a private jet on your way back home. Charles decided it was best the two of you didn't stay in Norway any longer as it could trigger Toki further into dissociation.  you were sitting by the window, eyes fixed on the clouds as you stayed warm under your favorite blanket. Toki had put the armrest up so he could rest his head against your arm and share the blanket easier . it was nice having Toki against you, he needed the rest and time to think.

you felt him squirm around a bit and glanced over at him to meet his baby blue eyes. "mmms?" Toki slowly looked up at you, as innocent as can be. you giggled and booped his nose. "what is it, love?" you asked as you moved his hair out of his face. he softly grabbed your wrist and moved it back down under the blanket.

You were confused but decided to go with it. Charles walked by and toki quickly sat up right and place your hand on his crotch under the blanket. "Hey, how are you holding up? The guys are worried for you." Charles said and Toki gave a soft "Ams okie, just sleepy."  he gave charles a cheesy grin and Charles simply nodded his head and walked a few seats before sitting himself.

Toki looked back over at you and smiled sheepishly. "I takes my dick outs now." he said without hesitation. softly guiding your hand to unzip his black jeans. "O-Okay." was all you could manage to say, blushing at the situation you softly wrapped your hand around his still clothed erection until he once again stopped you, "Waits." He said while unbuttoning his care bear boxers. "Okies. nows." He smiled and kissed the top of your head while you softly grabbed at his cock. 

 "Ams really needs this." He looked at you desperately. if this is what will help Toki cope with things then why not? "mmm, and i really need you." You responded, rubbing your thumb against the tip of his head. Toki of course smiled like a dork at this, after all the amount of groupies he had something about you was so different. /you/ made him excited like he was the one sleeping with some kind of celebrity. "Yeahs? shows me how much you needs me." Toki whispered in your ear, you tilted your head to the side to give him better access to your neck. he took the hint anf softly kissed up your neck, making you gift out a small muttered moan.

"T-Toki" you said in a quiet voice as you continued to use your hand to rub at his cock. Softly but still to the point it was tight enough to feel good. "Yous wants to use your mouth?" Toki asked, his breath warm against your neck. it was risky, someone could easily walk by and see the two of you being lewd but you wanted it. you stayed quiet for a second before nodding your head. "Comes here" He moved the blanket down, exposing himself completely to you. You slowly laid your head on his lap, blushing like crazy, which made Toki enjoy this even more. 

"Shows me. whats are you going to do's?" Toki softly petted your hair as you began to lick up and down his shaft, enjoying the taste of him before you wrapped your lips around his erection. precum rubbing against your tongue. Toki laid his head back and groaned, continuing to play with your hair as you began to bob your head up and down. "Yours suchs a good girl." Toki cooed as he admired you with his cock in your mouth. You moaned around his mouth, taking him in deeper until he was hitting the back of your throat. "You keeps going like dat, ams not sure how much longers I'lls lasts." you went to stop to say something but Toki pushed your head down. 

You got the idea and continue going down on him, twirling your tongue around his girth, up and down and now at this point your noises were sloppy as you sucked as hard as you could. his little noises making you go mad. "Y-yeah! just likes dat." Toki closed his eyes and moaned softly as you continued, feeling his legs twitch underneath you. you knew he was close so you made your movements faster, not noticing the footsteps approaching you.

"F-Fucks, (y/n) I'm- AAAA" Toki screamed as he saw Charles awkwardly standing there with a clipboard of papers he needed to sign. you stayed put, trying to swallow as much of Toki's semen as you could, unsure of what to do at this point you slowly pulled yourself back and wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and awkwardly smiled at Charles. "Ch-Charles." Toki looked around trying to avoid contact. "Uh... (Y/n) hads.. the head...aches..ow..." Toki bit his lower lip and wanted to bang his head against the wall but as you sat up straight you awkwardly leaned against toki, making sure his lap was covered with the blanket.

"You guys know I'm only like 10 feet away right?" Charles smirked, teasing the both of you before handing Toki the clipboard of legal papers involving his dad. "And. (y/n) I hope your headache goes away." Charles said before walking away. Toki looked at you wide eyed and slowly sunk into his seat. he wasn't going to let this down.