Chapter 5: First Night In Tanatchi

"Home sweet home!" Lolly said closing the door as they walked in. "Wooh! What a day!" she said flopping on the couch cuddling with her panda. Ginger ran to the kitchen to unpack the grocieries. While Flan just sat on the floor with her back against the door,and sighed while she stared into deep space.
Lolly rested her head on her hand and watched Flan daydream. "What?" Flan asked "Nothing. Just looking at how crazy and stupid you look smiling into deep space. Haha." Lolly said. "I'll say.." Flan said standing up and fixing her hair. "Stupid for him. That's for sure.." she added.
"Let's stop talking about it. It's getting a bit annoying." Flan said. "Pssh.. Me and Ginger know you're dying to talk about him." Lolly said combing her panda. "Shoot, I could tell you guys fantasies all night long, but I barely even know him." Flan admitted. "Hmm...And you know we would listen untill we doze." Lolly said in a sleepy tone. "Liar" she added. "I'm actually not, Flan."
"I'm gonna go take a shower." Flan said strechting.
"Okay, Flan." Ginger and Lolly said. Lolly walked to the kitchen.
"Ginger what are you doing?" she asked.
"My delicious chocolate mug cake!" Ginger said "Hot and steamy!" she added taking two mugs out of the microwave.
"Here. This one's yours. I saw the recipie on Peepster. It's easy to make. I haven't heated up Flan's yet. I'll be dry and cold by the time she's done." Ginger explained. "So, how is it?" Ginger asked. "It's very good, Ginger." Lolly commented "Thank you." there was a sudden silence that only the crickets and frogs in the garden broke. Untill Lolly decided to speak "Hey, you wanna put a whoopee cushion under Flan's pillow?" she asked laughing "I'd love to!" Ginger said with an evil smile.

As Flan was doing her hair, she hummed the words of her favorite love song, and thought about Meisu. When she put on her perfume, she accidentally sprayed it on her eyes and fell down yelling curses and bad words. "Flan? Are you okay up there?" Ginger yelled "Yeah, I'm, I'm fine." she said. She rubbed her eyes and washed them again with cold water.
When she came downstairs, she was wearing her Hello Kitty onesie. Her vision was still blurry and her eyes were irritated.
As she walked down the stairs she slipped and fell down. Poor Flan.
Ginger and Lolly ran to help Flan. "Flan are you okay!?" they asked "Ow!" she said with her eyes a bit teary. "Im okay, I just missed a step. I saw my life flash before my eyes." she said terrofied. "Flan did you take your allergy pills today?" Lolly asked "Yeah, why?" "Because your eyes are very irritated! Why are they so red?" Lolly asked. "Well, I was going to spray perfume on my neck, but the top was facing me and I didn't know, and I accidentally sprayed it in my eyes and thats why I fell down, in the bathroom...and the stairs." Flan said.
Ginger smirked and tried not to laugh, and Lolly elbowed her, warning her she was being rude. Admit it, you laughed too.
"C'mon, let's get you some eye drops." Lolly said and Flan pouted. She hated putting on eye drops. Especially when her eyes were irritated. It made them burn even more.

"I'm going to sleep. Oyasumi." Flan said after she put on her eye drops and ate her mug cake. "Oyasumi, Flan." Ginger and Lolly said. "She suffered alot in the last hour.. Do you think we should cancel the whoopee cushion?" Lolly asked. Ginger stopped drinking, unsure what to answer Lolly. They both though of it and at the sane time went Nahh "Too much excitement and planning for an explosion of laughter, and in the end, cancelled? What was I thinking?" Lolly asked Ginger. "But, you do know she's going to get us back with something worse right?" Ginger reminded Lolly. "Can't be that bad." Lolly said.
"You're scared, aren't you, Lolly?" Ginger asked. Lolly nodded her head no while she was actually terrified. "You wanna play with Tabby while we wait?" Ginger said putting her jar on the table. "Sure, why not? Hi Tabby."

Flan turned off the light and flopped on her bed. She got her 3 blankets, and snuggled in with her Ladybug pillow pet.
When she lied her head down. A loud flatulence sound came from her pillow. It was so loud, Ginger and Lolly heard it, then they laughed so hard, Flan heard them.
Flan stomped out of her room with the whoopee cushion and ran downstairs. "You bakas!" she yelled. Lolly and Ginger were laughing their breath out. Ginger laughed so hard she fell out of her chair about to pass out. And Lolly was banging on the table and Tabby was getting scared. From a tadpole's point of view, it looked like an earthquake in the jar of water.
Flan with no effort she threw the whoopee cushion so hard at Lolly it made her chair tip backwards. Now that's when they all laughed.

After minutes of Laughter. They all got in their kawaii onsies, Ginger was wearing Pikachu , Lolly was wearing Stich, and Flan was wearing Hello Kitty, and went to sleep. They slept on the terrace. The city was just as quiet as the fields, and that made Ginger happy. The thing that Flan liked the most was the view, the lanterns hanging above the streets, the reflection of the moon in the river... Lolly just liked it. She didn't know what, but she liked it.
They lied down and gazed up at the starts that lit the Tanatchi sky. "I wonder..." Flan said "Wonder what?" Lolly asked "I wonder if he's thinking of me...Like I'm thinking of him right now..." Flan said. "Who? Meisu?" Lolly asked. "Who else?" Flan said smiling dreamly. "Flan, I'd bet every bento you make, that he is thinking of you right now." Lolly said. Flan just smiled but still wondered.