Chapter 25: After Party

"Well, this is it, welcome to our humble home!" Akio said as everyone walked into the apartment. "It's smells very nice." Lolly said after she took a big whiff. "I love your place, guys." Flan said. "Let me guess, it's only clean because we are here." Flan said crossing her arms. "Of course not. I was the one who taught these pillow princesses how to be better men." Akio said putting away the groceries with Ginger. Lolly passed by the kitchen and heard what Akio said, and burst a loud laugh saying,"PILLOW PRINCESSES!!! Haven't heard something like that since Kindergarten. Wow, I can't believe I just heard a freshman say a playground insult. My day is made, I can go to bed now if I wanted to."

"Well, how about if we show you guys around?" Akio asked. "Sure." Flan and Ginger said.

They passed by the living room where Meisu, Bunmei, and Lolly were playing video games. "C'mon you big schmucks! Not you, Lolly; I'm talking about these two knuckleheads. Stop wasting time and let's show the ladies around!" Akio said "Alright, Akio. But cut it out with the insults, please. I don't want to say some words that will give the wrong impression about me." Meisu said. "Really? These are playground insults and you're going to get all serious about it? I'm your bro, you should be used to it." Akio said "You're right. I can't argue with that." "You really can't." Bunmei said.

"Just curious; do you guys curse a lot when alone?" Ginger asked "Well, I'll admit, I curse when I get mad or when I accidentally hurt myself. All Akio does is say playground insults and replace curse words with innocents one that rhyme with the bad word." Meisu said. "What about Bunmei?" Lolly asked. "Oh, dear. Sometimes, me and Akio are just chilling and doing our own things and then we hear Bunmei yelling barbarities of curse words when he fails a level on his game console." Meisu said "Yeah, then it can come to a point where Meisu gets mad and starts cursing at him, for cursing so much. Then I have to get in the way because they are going off on each other in the incorrect way, which really hurts my ears." Akio added.

"Looks like we have some dirty mouths up in here." Flan said looking at Meisu with her arms crossed. "We're guys.." Bunmei said blushing. "Yeah, uneducated guys." Akio added. "Hush. And, we don't take things seriously upon each other. We're pretty chill like that." he added.

The guys showed the girls around. After that, the doorbell rang. Akio went to open the door. He looked outside but didn't see anybody standing out there. However, he still opened the door. When he did, he looked down and saw a small package.

"Who was it, Akio?" Meisu asked.

"Not sure. But the postman just drove away and there's a package on the doorstep." he answered.

"Be careful." Flan said.

"Yes, Flan." they both answered.

"What do I do, Meisu?" Akio asked "Do I pick it up?"

"Alright."

Akio picked up the package and brought it inside. "Yo, Bunmei." Akio said. "What's up?" Bunmei answered. "It came under your name." Akio said. Bunmei rushed to the kitchen, where Akio was at.
"You open it." Akio said.

Bunmei grabbed a small kitchen knife and began cutting the wrap. "It's my new video game! It's finally here!" Bunmei said. Everybody came to the kitchen. "Cool. What game is it?" Lolly asked. "Questrealm. One of the most awesome games ever!" Bunmei said. "Oh, so you've played it?" Ginger asked. "No, it just looked legit on the trailer. But hey, let's give it a try, shall we?" Bunmei asked and everybody followed him except Flan.

"Go on and have fun, I'll be in the kitchen making the Macaroni Gratin." Flan said. "Oh, we'll help you out, Flan!" Ginger and Lolly offered. "Oh, no it's fine, ladies. You're in my house, go have some fun. I'll stay here with Flan so she's not lonely, and I can help out too." Meisu said hugging Flan. "The quicker we get done, the more time we have to hang out." Meisu added. "Oh. Flan, are you sure?" Lolly asked "Yes, Lolly. It's totally fine." Flan said with a nice smile. "I'm almost done, so we can go join y'all in a bit." Flan said. "Okay, if you say so. Hey guys wait for us!" Lolly said.