Chapter 12: Boredom Rescue

On Saturday, it was sunny with a few clouds. And the girls didn't know what to do. "I'm bored" Lolly said flopping on the couch. "Me too but the clouds have really weird shapes today... I used to think they were giant peices of cotton candy that floated into the sky because they were the special ones chosen prohibited to be eaten." Ginger said staring out the window.
"What do you wanna do, Flan?" Lolly asked. Flan was sitting on the seat next to the window "I don't know..." she said.
Moments later, Flan's phone began to ring. She looked at the caller ID and she jumped up with excitement "Oh my god it's Mesiu!!! It's Meisu, It's Meisu, It's Meisu!!!" she yelled. "What do I do, he's my senpaii... It's the first phone call!" she asked. "Well don't be stupid! Answer before the call drops!" Lolly said. So Flan quickly answered it.

"Konnichiwa!"
"Hi Flan, it's me, Meisu."
"I know, hi Meisu."
"Hehe, yeah, umm, I was wondering... The carnival down the beach is open today.. Bunmei and Akio are coming too.. And, I was wondering if you, Lolly and Ginger would like to come..."
"Umm, let me ask them." Flan covered the microphone and told Ginger and Lolly.
"Omg! Meisu is going to the carnival at the beach, and he's inviting us to come! Akio and Bunmei are going to be there!" she said. Ginger and Lolly jumped around with excitement chanting "yes, Yes, YES!"
"Meisu,"
"Yes?"
"We'd love to!"
"Great! I'll come by to pick you up in an hour, give you girls some time to get ready."
"Perfect. Thank you! Sayōnara."
"He's coming to pick us up in an hour!" Flan said. Then they all excitingly ran to get ready.

Flan wore a flowery crop top with a white mesh sweater, faded jean shorts, and jelly flip flops. And she let her long curly hair down.
Ginger wore a spaghetti strap with a toki doki print and a purple skirt with pink ballet flats. And wore a low ponytail.
Lolly wore a tank top with cut strings that said LA, a jean skirt with tropical converse. Flan didn't think it was right for Lolly to just wear her hair down, so she french braided her Lolly's hair.

Meisu knocked on the door, and Flan ran to open it. "Hi!" she said excitingly. "Hey. Are you all ready?" he asked. "Uh yeah! We are." she said. "Mori-san, Yui-san! Takeida-kun is here!" Ginger ran to the car yelling "WOO-HOO! CONFECTION CARNIVAL!"
"Well she's excited..." Meisu said and they both laughed "Yeah, she's never been to a carnival before..." Flan said.
"Well that makes sense." Meisu said and they laughed again!
"Hi Akio! Hey Bunmei." Ginger said getting into the car. Bunmei and Akio were sitting in the very back seat. "Hi Ginger." Akio said. "Are you excited?" he asked "You bet your cookie I do!" Ginger said.

"Hey Takeida-kun." Lolly said "Konnichiwa Yui-san." Meisu greeted Lolly, then she walked to the car and got in. "Hey guys!" Lolly said. "Hi Lolly." Akio and Bunmei said.

"Ginger I'm sorry to ask you this, but what is in your Tokidoki tote bag that you carry everywhere?" Akio asked. Ginger's eyes sparkled with excititement. "Oh God. Ikeida-kun, that question was the worst mistake of your life. Ginger! Remember.. Self... Control.." Lolly said. "Tote bag tour!" Ginger said. "Oh God" Lolly facepalmed. "I haven't done one of these in nearly a decade!" Ginger said "Well let's start off woth the main part of the bag! I carry my money purse, my personal body products, my J-Pad, my scrapbook, my emergency mini kit, my planner, the keys to my appartment, my camera, and my ipod!" Ginger said. "Well that was irritating..." Bunmei said. All Akio did was lay back and said "I think it's pretty cool. She comes prepared for everything." then Meisu and Flan got in the car "hey guys." Flan said. "Are you all ready?" Meisu said starting the car. Then everyone in the car said Yeah! Then Meisu drove away.