Chapter 22: A Change For The Best

Hina apologized to everybody she had done wrong or drifted from, except for Koharu, Flan, and Meisu by the time Friday came.
So the next Friday in the class that the guys and the girls had together, they were all just sitting there planning for Halloween which was on Saturday.
"I'm going to be a Unicorn!" Ginger said "I'm going to be a cat." Flan said "And I'm going to be Alice In Wonderland." Lolly said. "I'm going to be a swamp monster." Bunmei said "Dracula." Meisu said. "I don't do costumes." Akio said and everybody went aww "Why? All of us are dressing up. And we're not trick or treating. We're going to a party." Lolly said "I was just kidding. I'm dressing up as a pirate." Akio said "Are you really?" Flan asked "Yeah." Akio answered "Cool." Ginger said. Moments later, Hina walked into the classroom with a face of shame.

"Here comes Hina." Bunmei said "Oh my God. What now?" Flan asked herself. Hina walked over to them "Goodmorning." Hina said with a small smile. Surprised, everybody answered "Goodmorning, Tomingana-san." "What brings you here?" Ginger asked. "Well, umm... I know none of you were expecting this, but.. I am here to give you all my honest apology." Hina said. "I am ashamed of my behavior change in the past couple of months. I am deeply sorry." Hina said. "Meisu.. You know I have strong feelings for you. And, I realized, you are somebody I can't control, and, I just have to accept the fact the you don't feel the same way. And because I love you, I'm letting you go." Hina said smiling. "Thanks, Hina." Meisu said. "Is this a joke?" Lolly whispered in Ginger's ear and she shrugged. "And you, Ishii-san.. You're beautiful, and you are great. And I thought I hated you but I didn't. I just got jealous somehow." Hina said. "I forgive you, Hina." Flan said "Thanks. And honestly, your name is really nice too. It's unique." Hina said "Thanks, I like yours too." Flan said "Well. I won't waste anymore of your time. Have a wonderful day." Hina said "Thank you, Hina. Have a wonderful day as well." Flan said, and Hina walked away.

"That was random. I wonder what she ate last night." Lolly said "Lolly, please. People can change." Flan said "I know I was just kidding." Lolly said "Well at least we're all cool, right?" Ginger asked "Yeah, it's better to be cool with others, even if ya'll don't hang or anything. It's still better than being against each other." Akio said. "You should write quote that in your book." Meisu said. "Well, I still have a couple of pages left." Akio said "You must really like to write." Ginger said. "Yeah. I really do." Akio said. "Umm, the bell's about to ring." Meisu said "True. So at what time do we come pick ya'll up?" Bunmei asked "Umm, I think 7 is a good time. Right?" Ginger asked "Yeah. It's perfect." Flan said "7 it is." Lolly said and the bell rang.
Then they continued on with their day.