Chpater 6: First Day Of School

The first day of school, Flan tip toed out of her room and ran down to the kitchen. Lolly and Ginger were still asleep. She got a pan and a wooden spoon. She rn back upstairs and quietly opened Ginger and Lolly's door. Then.... Flan banged the spoon against the pan twice and yelled "BANG BANG INTO YOUR ROOM! GET UP AND READY FOR SCHOOL!"  in the style of Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Jessie J. Ginger and Lolly survived a heart attack. Then Flan dropped the items on the floor and was suffocating after all the yelling. Then Ginger started making fun of Lolly "I told you she was going to get us back worse." Ginger said.
"Flan it's wayy too early in the morning." Lolly said. "Well, excuse me for interrupting your survived, mini heart attack in your sleep, Yui-san! But its the frickin first day of school!" Flan said. Then Ginger amd Lolly got dressed in a beat. Then they ate creal and Tangerines, and ran out the house with their glittery uniforms.

They walked in and recieved their schedules. Quickly they checked to see if they had any classes together. "Well this sucks, we only have two periods together. Home room and lunch period." Flan said. Then Ginger and Lolly frowned. "Well, I'll see you two later." Flan said. They all hugged and went to their first class.