Chapter 19: Hina & Koharu Talk

After Flan, Lolly, Ginger, Meisu, Bunmei, and Akio left

"Why do I always fail?! Ugh! He's supposed to be with me!..She took my crush, and made me fight with my best friend... Although, I can just apologize and Koharu will forgive me! Then with her smart self she can help me! Oh Hina you're a genius!"
Hina told herself as she strolled around the neighbor hood. "C'mon, Hoshi!" she said picking up her Peekapoo. She ran two blocks and got to Koharu's house.

Hina rang the doorbell. "Hello, Tomingana-san. What brings you here?" Koharu's mom said when she opened the door. "Good afternoon, Nomura-shi. May I speak to Koharu?" Hina asked. "Oh sure, come inside; I'll call her down in just a moment." Hina said walking in and sitting down on a pillow in the carpet.
"Koharu! Your friend is here!" Koharu's mom called her downstairs. "Mom, what are you talking about? What friend? Oh- It's you." Koharu said coming downstairs as she saw Hina.

"Heeeyyy Koharu!" Hina said with an innocent face. "Why are you here?" Koharu asked with no facial expression. "I came to have a talk with you." Hina said walking towards Koharu.
"There is nothing to speak about. Now leave!" Koharu hissed walking back upstairs. "No! Wait!" Hina ran to Koharu and grabbed her arm. "Please." Hina asked. Koharu snatched her hand away from Hina. "You have 30 minutes." Koharu said.

So Koharu and Hina sat down on the carpet to talk. "So what brings you here?" Koharu asked a bit careless.
-"I came to apologize."
-"That's new." Koharu said pouring water into a cup
-"What do you mean?" Hina asked puzzled
-"Usually you're the one who expects an apology; wants an apology; but doesn't ask for an apology; and in the end, you never end up getting what you want... I don't suppose you came fishing for an apology did you? Because, I mean what I say, and say what I mean." Koharu said
-"I know you do. And you were right. In fact, you are right. I want apologies, but dont ask for them, and neither do I care to recieve one. But anyways, you were right. I do think too much about Meisu sometimes. And I realized, friends are more important than boys."
-"Oh, please. Don't come to me with that bogus crap! Don't paint yourself as something you aren't! You just want me to be like Oh sure Hina! I forgive you! Best friends forever! Just so that you can use me as your sidekick to sabotage Ishii-san, just so that you can get a boy who never payed the slightest bit of attention to you? Not even if you change yourself for him like now? Not worth it. What's in it for me?! Oh yeah! Nothing! Because once you use me to get what you want, you will just forget about me! Are you serious, Hina?! I'm not stupid!" Koharu hissed.

-"I never said you were stupid!"
-"Pure insinuation! You thought that you could come in here and just hypnotize me into doing what you want? No. It doesn't work like that!"
-"Well if you were a true friend, you'd help me achieve what I want!"
-"Oh so now I'm the sham? Having friends is not about using them to get something you want. When have I asked you to help me accomplish something, huh? Never. And one of the greatest reasons are, you don't help! All you care about is yourself!"
-"You don't understand."
-"Oh I do understand. You're the one who's lost."
-"You know what? I'm done here. If you don't wanna listen! Why waste my time!?"
-"It's fine with me. After all, you're the one who's gonna be wishing she had listened to me, and regretting everything you've been doing."
-"Yeah sure, whatever."
-"Don't come crying."
-"Oh I won't; and it's the last time I set foot in this house! C'mon, Hoshi!"
-"Okay. Bye." Koharu said lounging on the floor. She walked to the porch to see how Hina left.

She flipped her black hair and stomped her heels away.
"Hey, Hina?" Koharu hollered "What do you want now?" Hina answered "Don't hate people. You're the one who's harming yourself while they are somewhere away from you, and couldn't be happier. Hating isn't going to change anything. While they're happy, you're just here wishing them bad. But guess what? What goes around, comes around." Koharu said. "But in the end. You're none of my buisness. After all, we're not friends anymore, remember?" Koharu said. Hina squinted and bit her lip. Not a word said and she just walked away.

"That'll shut her up." Koharu thought to herself and she walked in to her house.

"Wheres your friend, Koharu?" Koharu's mom asked. "She just couldn't handle all the facts I told her." Koharu answered. "What happened?" Koharu's mom asked. "Come one, let's sit at the table and I'll tell you everything. So she came here asking for an apology..." Koharu began to tell her mom everything that happened.