Chapter 14: Table For 6

After they all went to their rides, they all met at JJPan.
Flan and Meisu were waiting for the others to come. They were sitting by each other in the staircase infront of the restaurant's door listening to music on Meisu's iPod.
Ginger and Akio walk up to them, and Ginger was holding a stuffed piggy. "Hey! You made it!" Flan said walking up to Ginger. "Ooh. Kawaii piggy. Love it!" Flan said. "Thanks Flan. Akio won it for me! Thanks Akio." Ginger said. "Oh! Check out my kawaii sheep!" Flan said showing her stuffed animal. "Aww! I love it. Omg! Did Takeida-kun win it for you?!" Ginger asked.
"No... I bought it.." Flan said feeling a little disappointed and sad hugging the lamb. "Gomenasai. I didn't mean to hurt you." Ginger said hugging Flan. "It's okay." she said hugging Ginger back. Akio sat down by Meisu to talk.
Moments later, Lolly and Bunmei came laughing.
"Hi guys!" Lolly said and she burst another good laugh. "What's so funny?" Ginger asked. "This baka right here clowning around!" Lolly said. Then Bunmei said "But you find my clowning fu-" "Ah shut up already! Will ya?" Lolly said smashing an icecream cone in Bunmei's mouth. "Mmm! Fudge! Thanks Lolly." Bunmei said. Lolly put his hood over his head and pulled the strings. "Get outta here!" Lolly pushed him away.

They all walked into the restaurant. "Table for 6 please." Meisu said. A lady led them to their table. They sat down in a big rectangled table. "JJPan. Japanese Tepanyaki restaurant." Flan said reading the Menu. "We've never been here before." Lolly said. "They serve good food here." Akio said.
There was a TV in the top corner of the room for everyone to see. The news was on and they all looked at it as they waited for a cook to arrive.

"Konbanwa. My name is Misaki Nakashima, and you're watching: Japan News Now. First off, tomorrow will start the construction of a new city bank. Approximately 12 trees have been cut already. Making a forest near 7th street smaller by the minute."
The news lady said. Flan was already heating up inside. She just hated it when deforestation was happening. "Flan?... Flan. Flan!" Lolly shook Flan. "Huh?"
"You okay?" Lolly asked. Flan sighed and grabbed her purse. "Gommenasai. But I must go. Lolly, Ginger, don't expect me home tonight. Enjoy your meal without me my friends! Peace!" Flan said heading for the door. "What? Flan! Wait!" Ginger said. "C'mon guys! We need to follow her and stop her before she does something crazy!" Lolly said running after Flan with Ginger, Bunmei, Akio, and Meisu behind her.