Chapter 23: Halloween Day

"Happy Halloween!" Ginger said waking Lolly and Flan up. "Good-halloween-morning." Flan said "This kitten still wants to sleep." she added "And Alice was in Wonderland until a unicorn decided to show up and take her back to reality." Lolly said "Dang, Lolly." Flan said. "Well. We have to get ready. I stopped at Gari Seihin, or, Girly Products, and bought some Halloween beauty products so we can look spookingly fantaboulous tonight!" Ginger said holding shopping bags up. "No way." Flan asked. "Way, way!" Ginger said. "And I bought just about enough, that when we split it for all of us, we have some left for the upcoming year." Ginger said. "Sounds good. Ya'll ready for 4 hours of a Halloween spa?" Flan asked. "Yes! Oh! I even bought these candles too. There's Pumpkin Spice, Moonlit Night, and this other one that smells like pine cones! I am so down for this." Ginger added. "Then let's change into our bath robes, tie our hairs up and go downstairs." Flan said. "Yup! Hurry." Ginger said running out of the room. "This is going to be a good day." Lolly said.

Then they went downstairs and had bacon, eggs, and sausage. "Good. So now that we've eaten, let's go!" Ginger said.

They all went to the bathroom and put some music on. "First off is this cleanser that is called Vampire's Venom, but it's actually made of cherries, it smells really nice. Quote: This cherry like Vampire's Venom mask will perfectly clean out your pores for a skin as beautiful as a vampire's." Ginger said. When they looked at each other, their faces were covered in red cream "We look like human tomatoes." Lolly said "Well it is Halloween, hahaha." Flan said "I'll take that as a compliment, then." Ginger said then they all laughed.
They rinsed their faces after a few minutes, "Wow this really does work. My face feels nurtured." Flan said. "Great! Wait until you try this Spider Silk mask. It is very thin, too. Quote from the bottle: It helps to soften your skin and gives it a sparkling glow to your face for a silky impression like a spider's web." Ginger said. "Sounds nice." Lolly said and they put the mask on. "It's not cold like the vampire's venom." Ginger said. "It's very pleasant.. I like it. It doesn't have a certain smell but it's very nice." Flan said "I agree." Lolly said. "We have to wait 30 minutes for it to dry so we can peel it. The lady at the store told me that it's not painful when you peel it. That's a good thing." Ginger said and she laughed.

They fell asleep and woke up to the alarm. "Well that was relaxing." Lolly said "Tell me about it." Flan said. "Okay, the thirty minutes are up. We can go ahead and begin peeling them." Ginger said and they Bagan to peel the masks off. "Is my face supposed to feel stiff?" Lolly asked.
"Yeah they're just side effects of the dried mask. You feel that way because you didn't move your face while it was drying. Don't worry about it, though. It'll wear out in a few minutes." Ginger told Lolly "Okay." Lolly said. "Now for the last one is this Pumpkin Mask with honey and milk. It softens, and repairs the skin with it's vitamins A and C. And it smells sweet." Ginger said pouring the cream into a small bowl. She grabbed a brush and put some on her face, and rinsed the brush so Lolly and Flan could put some on too. "This is so nice." Flan said. "Yeah. It's beneficial physically and emotionally." Lolly said "How is it emotionally beneficial?" Ginger asked "Well, we're relaxing, and we're having a friendly bond." Lolly said. "Right." Flan said "Yeah. On the bottle it says we have to leave it 20 minutes before rinsing." Ginger said "Cool." they relaxed for the twenty minutes and then rinsed their faces.

"We look great!" Flan said "I know, right!? And this was only a facial. Wait until we wear make-up and jump into our costumes!" Ginger said
"Yeah. When we walk into that party, all eyes are gonna be on us." Lolly said "Well that place is going to be very crowded so if people actually stop to look at us, then we slayed this night." Flan said and they all fist bumped. "Let's get ready!" Ginger said.

Flan wore a white collared shirt with a glittery black bow tie and black short leggings, with a glittery black tutu and a black headband with cat ears and feathers and white wedges.

Lolly wore an Alice in Wonderland dress with white socks and a big black and white checkered bow and black Mary Jane flats.

Ginger wore a t-shirt with ice cream cones and Rainbows and pink faded shorts and hot pink converse with a unicorn headband.

When they got out of their rooms they both hugged and complimented each other. "We look awesome! Now for make-up and hair!" Ginger said
"For you Lolly we can go for your natural hair down and we can dye the tips a dark blue! And for the makeup we can go for a light blue eyeshadow and red lipstick." Flan told Lolly what she was going to do. After she was done Flan gave a really big and excited smile as they all looked at Lolly in the mirror "You look just like a Lolita doll!" Ginger said
"Thanks! Now let's do your make-up and hair Ginger. We can dye the tips of your hair in pastel colors of the rainbow, and your make-up can be a light purple and we can powder some glitter on your face, and your lipstick can be a hot pink." Lolly explained. After that Ginger gave a 30 second squeal that made Flan and Lolly cover each other's ears.
"I think she liked it." Flan said. "So just let me throw on some blush and lip gloss and then I'll call Meisu so he can pick us up." Flan said. Ginger and Lolly stood quiet and looked at each other puzzled. "What do you mean, Flan?" Lolly asked "Yeah, I was going to do your make-up." Ginger said. "No, thank you. I like make-up, but it's not very friendly to me." Flan said "Don't worry, it'll be fine and you'll look spectacular." Lolly said "C'mon, Flan. Me and Ginger are wearing it. We're not saying you look bad, but the make-up Ginger planned for you really compliments your costume." Lolly said. Flan thought for a second and sighed. "..Okay." Flan said a bit unsure then Ginger jumped and clapped and started doing Flan's makeup.

"We can give you a long-winged eyeliner with a dark grey eyeshadow and purple lipstick! And we can draw the whiskers and nose of a cat. Your hair is perfect for your costume. Your curls extended, giving you a melanin like look." Ginger said "Yay." Flan said. After that Flan looked in the mirror.
"Don't you like it?" Lolly asked "Yeah it's nice, but.. My eyes kind of burn. They are very watery." Flan said "It's okay, Flan. That's because it's your first time. You'll get used to it." Ginger said "Okay.. They feel dry." Flan said.
"Pretty Hurts." Lolly said. "It's 6:57, go call Meisu." Ginger said.

At 7:20, Meisu, Bunmei, and Akio had arrived.
Flan, Ginger, and Lolly got in the car. "Hey guys!" Ginger said "Hello." Bunmei said. "Wow, Lolly you look very wonderful." Bunmei said "Thank you, Bunmei! And you look just as horrifying as the thing that hides in the darkest corners of my mind. Great costume by the way." Lolly said laughing and Bunmei thanked her. "I like your costume, Ginger." Akio said.
"Thanks. What happened to your pirate costume?" Ginger asked. "I really wasn't kidding when I told you I don't do costumes." Akio answered "Oh. I see.. Well, with your red and black hoodie and skinny jeans, you can be a modern teen vampire." Ginger suggested.
"Sure okay, I can live with that." he said and Ginger gave him a small hug.
"You look nice too, Flan." Meisu said. "Well thank you, count Dracula." Flan said. "Is it your first time wearing make-up?" Meisu asked "Mmhm." Flan said "Oh okay.. You look nice." Meisu said "Thank you, Takeida-kun! I did her make-up." Ginger hollered from the back of the car. "No problem, Mori-san, you did a good job." Meisu said laughing.

"Well let's go to that party. Hey Bunmei, did Kazuki send you the address already?" Meisu asked "Yeah. Here it is." Bunmei said and they drove away.