Chapter 17: Getting Ready

Ginger wore a dress that had a white mesh top, and a hot pink skirt, a kawaii charms bracelet with pink studs and white laced sandals, and wore her hair down.
Lolly wore her minty green dress with white mesh top, matching flats, mint bangles, matching rose studs and did a bun on her hair.
Flan wore a dress with a baggy white top with a brown belt, and a navy blue bottom; brown wedges with black knee high socks, black diamond studs and a triangle necklace, and her hair down.

They all got out of their rooms to criticize their looks. Instead they just hugged honestly. "We all look equally beautiful!" Ginger said "Right?" Flan said. "Umm Flan. I have only one advice." Lolly said. Ginger gasped and held her hand to her chest
"Lolly!" "Don't worry. How about if we straighten your hair this time?" Lolly asked "Omg yes! Yui-san you're a genious!" Ginger clapped and jumped around. "You mean I won't have my curls anymore?" Flan asked. "No, no, no, ofcourse you will have your curls, for your kind of hair it only lasts about two days, but if it gets humid, poof! It will get curly again." Lolly explained.
"Okay. It'd be nice to try something new. I think we have enough time. A lot of time. I think we can do different things on each other's hair!" Flan said.

So Flan sat down and Lolly began to straighetn it. "Please don't burn my hair." Flan said. "Don't worry. I promise to be gentle with every little spiral. Hahaha." Lolly said and they all laughed. Doing Flan's hair took about an hour.

"Well, here we go. Ta-da!" Lolly said holding a mirror in Flan's face. Ginger came running towards them and she gasped. "Does it look good?" Flan asked. "You look fantabulous!" Ginger said. "Ginger is that even a word?" Lolly asked "It is now! I bet Meisu's going to love it!" Ginger said "Aww. Thanks sisters." Flan said and she hugged them. "Motivational Lolly! Making another good self esteem!" Lolly said blowing the hair straightener. "It was difficult, but I pulled it off." and she laughed. "Okay Lolly, time do something on your hair!" Ginger said. Lolly sat down and Ginger untied her bun. "What are you doing? I want my hair in a bun for today.
"I know, and you will. But it will look cuter this way." Ginger said. Ginger did a side braid on Lolly's hair and rolled a high bun on her hair. Ginger held a mirror to Lolly "Now that's more like it! It draws more attention to your hair and it really brings out the shine in your hair!" Ginger said. "Don't you like it?" Lolly looked confusedly at her hair. "I don't like it.." Lolly said. "Say what?" Flan looked back at her and felt like Lolly's words had broken glass.
"Why? You look so pretty." Flan said. "No, what I meant was, I love it!" Lolly squealed and jumped up and hugged Ginger. "Well Ginger, time to do something on your hair too." Flan said. "Oh goodie!" and she sat down. Flan grabbed a hair strand "Now. What can we do with this long velvet hair?" Flan asked. "I got it! Lolly, please go to the bottom cabinet on the bathroom next to my room and get me a pastel purple and blue hair chalks!" Flan said. Moments later, Lolly came back with a dark purple hair chalk.

Flan shuffle dyed the the tips of Ginger's hair purple and blue. "This is washable right?" Ginger asked. "Hai. (yes)" Flan said. Then Flan lined Ginger's hair and divided it into three. She put one strand of hair on each shoulder and left the other one at the back. "There you go!" Ginger squealed with excitement. "OMG! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! THANKS FLAN!" Ginger said hugging Flan. "It's good to have friends like us." Flan said. "Ginger you look.. Gorgeous!" Lolly said. And they all hugged. "People at the party might wanna get their darkest shades on, because what they're about to see is brighter than the sun! Let's make everybody stop what they're doing just to look when we walk in!" Flan said. "YEAH!" Lolly and Ginger said as they all gave a triangle high five.

About half an hour later Meisu called Flan.

-Konnichiwa kore wa Flan derimasu (Hello, this is Flan speaking).
-Hey Flan, it's me, Meisu, I'm in front of your house right now.
-Ok, we'll be out right now.
-Okay, bye.
-Bye.

"They're here!" Flan said and Ginger and Lolly came running donwstairs. "We look spectacular! Ginger, remember to shut the door." "Okay." Ginger locked the door and they all walked to the car.

The Boys

"Hey, don't they look different?" Akio asked. "Lolly looks very pretty with her hair tied like that." Bunmei said. "Ginger looks very cute with the pruple tips." Akio said. "Flan looks...wow." Meisu said.

The Girls

"Hey guys!" the three of them said. "Are you guys ready?" Lolly asked "Totally" Akio said.

While the girls were buckling up, Hina appeared walking her Peekapoo. "Oh hi Meisu! Notice anything new?" Hina said crunching her hair and batting her eyelashes. "Are you serious? You've got to be kidding me." Lolly said. "Not really Hina. You look the same as always." Meisu said. "Meisu please! Start the car." Akio said. "Please just cut her. We're not getting any happier back here." Bunmei said. "I curled my hair and replaced my contact lenses with glasses for you! Now she has nothing on me." Hina said. That caught Flan's attention. "Sumimasem? (excuse me?)" Flan asked getting out of the car. "Oh. It's you. Putrid cake."
"Tomingana-san, from my deeply careless position, I stand before you to tell you, that, that fake hairstyle you're wearing does not work on you, and neither do those glasses. Plus, my hair is a type 3B, and what you have is 2C; and my frames are way bigger than that. So, yeah." Flan said getting back in the car
"Ugh. Meisu where are you going with all those... Things."
"Wait woah! Was she talking about us?" Ginger asked. "Ginger sit. She'll go away." Lolly said. "No! She can't talk about us that way." Ginger opened the sunroof
"Hey you! Yeah you! Wanna know where we're going?"
"Sure."
"SOMEWHERE YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER BE INVITED WANNA BE! GO HOME! MEISU DOESNT WANT YOU, SO CRY HIM A RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT! PEACE! Meisu, start this car. I'm out!" Ginger said.

"Far out Gingie." Bunmei said. "Maybe we might need to go back and give Hina some ice for that buurrn!" Lolly said giving her a high five. "Yeah! It was enough of that crap!"

Akio was wearing a shirt that had a print like a suit, and black skinny jeans with red converse. Ginger was surprised he wasnt wearing his beanie. "What happened to your beanie?" Ginger asked. "We're going to a party. I'm dressed my best. And you look awesome." "Thank you." Ginger blushed "It's not the best clothes I have though, but thanks." Ginger said.

Bunmei was wearing a navy blue polo shirt and faded jeans, and white converese. "You look very different with your hair up." Bunmei said. "What do you mean different? Is it ugly? Ginger take it off!" Lolly said. "No, no, no, you don't look bad. You look...Great. More than great. Take it from me, I'm a guy." Lolly slightly pushed him giggling. "Thanks. You look different too." Lolly laughed.

And Meisu was wearing a red and black checkered buttoned down shirt with skinny ripped jeans and brown and black vans.
He kept taking glances at Flan.

"Hmm... Bunmei and Akio have said something to Ginger and Lolly. I wonder what Meisu's thinking about me... Although he keeps glancing back at me. Does he like how I look? I hope my hair's not bushy. *sigh* he looks very nice though *deep breath* and smells amusing..." Flan thought.

Meisu didn't say nothing on the way there. He just drove and asked for directions.

"Look! We're almost there." Lolly said. "Just make two left turns keep going straight untill you reach a right turn and then you'll see three pretty houses with cherry blossom trees." she added.