Chapter 11: The Boys

Meisu, Bunmei, and Akio cam bursting through the door of their appartment. Bunmei sat down on the couch to play video games while Akio just sat in the window writing in his book. Meisu was just working on his homework.
"Don't you have homework to do Bunmei?" Meisu asked "Nah man. Homework pass!" Bunmei said without taking his eyes off the screen. "Okay. Don't complain when you fail your first year of highschool and dissapoint the government... Your mom... Your dad... Your sis--" Meisu said
"Okay Meisu you made your point. Besides, I'm a good student. The one who you should be worried the most of is Akio." Bunmei interrupted "What? Are you talking about me?" Akio asked sarcastically "Yeah you! You're always writing in that book! Don't you have some homework to do too?" Bunmei asked
"Well Hirano-kun, I do my weekly homework at once every monday, so I have the rest of the week off. Haha, and you call yourself 'smart'" Akio teased "What do you even write on that book?" Bunmei asked "That is none of your buisness, thank you very much." Akio said "I bet you he writes about a pretty girl." Bunmei teased. Akio blushed and yelled "Of course not! You're just a baka who only lives for girls and video games." Akio said. Bunmei paused the game he was playing and walked over to Akio.
"You know, I liked you better when you were quieter." Bunmei said. Akio dropped his book and stood up to Bunmei too. "I liked you better before you got me into the conversation you and Meisu were having." Akio said. Meisu quickly ran to separate the two before something bad happened between them.
"Guys come on, now you're both being bakas! We grew up together. Bunmei, Akio is right. Why the heck did you have to get Akio into and A and B conversation. The kid was just writing. He likes writing, okay, just let him write." Meisu said
"You're right, Meisu...Gomenasai Akio." Bunmei apologized. "Shazai ukeire, Bunmei." Akio accepted Bunmei's apology and they huged. "I have something to say. Bunmei! Don't call me a baka." Meisu said. Bunmei and Akio sat down in the living room.
"I... Like someone." Meisu said blushing. "Bruh" Bunmei said. Akio punched his arm "Who?" Akio asked "Her name is Flan Ishii." Meisu said. "Sounds like Fishy. Is she a koi fish or something? You went swimming in the pond again haven't you Meisu?" Bunmei said "Shut up, Baka! Don't insult her like that!" Meisu said.
"What is she like?" Akio asked "Well, she's very pretty. Her name is after a hispanic sponge cake. Her hair is a curly dark blonde. Her eyes are a nice tone of brown that reflect every light in the room. She's about my height, like, two or three inches shorter than me, and she is kinda skinny. She wears glasses too. She's funny and artistic, and has a very rich mind.. Like me!" Meisu said. "She doesn't seem to like me though. Although sometimes..." Meisu said in wonder.
"Bunmei was right. I think I do like this girl too.." Akio said
"I KNEW IT!" Bunmei yelled "So?" Meisu asked "Her name is Ginger Mori. She has a brownish reddish hair. She really likes kawaii things. She is like the complete opposite of me. She has small dark brown eyes, she is short, my age too, and... I don't know. Something about her. She does most of the talking. She tells me these random stories about her and her two soul siter friends Flan, the girl you like, and Lolita, but they call her 'Lolly'" Akio said shyly.
"That's the girl I like!" Bunmei said. "Uh-uh Bunmei, Ginger is mine!" Akio stood on the couch to look taller than Bunmei "No Akio! Lolly! I like Lolly! She has black hair, black eyes, she' s hawaiian/japanese and she's like my height. And, she is very realistic too." Bunmei said "Nuh duh! She's human ain't she? I'm starting to think you fell in love with a blow pop!" Meisu laughed. Akio gave Meisu a high five "Payback! Atleast I'm in love with a living thing!" Meisu said and then they all laughed. Even Bunmei. "What I meant was, she isn't like any other girl. She can be very serious sometimes. I have to be careful with my jokes when it comes to her." Bunmei admitted.
"I call a challenge!" Meisu said. "Let's do something nice for them next month. Akio, you can write her a poem and present it to her in a café where you snap instead of clap. And you Bunmei, you're clever, come up with something nice for her." Meisu asked "And what will you do Meisu?" Akio asked "I'll asker to the park." Akio and Bunmei made fun of Meisu. "I don't know what you guys are laughing at. I'll invite her to the park in the afternoon. Then I'll bring her back home after the sun sets. Girls like that. It'll be 'romantic'" Meisu said. "One month?" Bunmei asked
"One month." Meisu assured "Deal!" Akio said.
What a coincidence right? Three best friends in love with three kther bestfriends.