The signs as hunger games quotes

Aries: "Fire is catching! And if we burn, you burn with us!"(MY FAV<3)

Taurus: "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Gemini: "I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."

Cancer: "Deep in the meadow, under the willow... a bed of grass, a soft green pillow... lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes.. and when again they open, the sun will rise."

Leo: "They'll either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you."

Virgo: "Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."

Libra: "You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope."

Scorpio: "At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead. The hard thing is finding the courage to do it."

Sagittarius: "I drag myself out of nightmares each morning and find there's no relief in waking."

Capricorn: "We're fickle, stupid beings with poor memories and a great gift for self-destruction."

Aquarius: "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Pisces: "Strange things did happen here, no stranger would let it be, if we met up at midnight in the hanging tree."

A/N:

ME: I SHOULD HAVE GOT FIRST ONE, I SWEA-

BF: Don't-

ME: NO IT'S NOT CHILDISH IT'S IMPORTA-

BF: Don't you fall on Pisces/Aries cusp?

ME: Oh

My actual conversation with my Libra best friend who is usually annoyed by Zodiac signs, who calls Zodiac signs by symbols finally got something right-sOMETHING WHICH I, MYSELF FORGOT.